Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ride my bike everyday as it is my daily driver....that being said the only time i see other victory motorcycles is when I go to american biker in ladson. Is there anyone else in this area besides me? or am i crazy?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I live near moncks corner. If it ever warms up then I’ll be out riding. And to comment on the victory bikes around here; the only Hammer 8-ball I’ve seen around the area is mine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live off ladson rd. I take 26 to work every morning and saw someone on a hammer a few weeks ago in the mornimg. Maybe we can get up one day and go ride

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sounds good. I have a few guys I work with and we try and go out when we can. One rides a HD and two others ride metrics. I’m the only vic rider.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great! I ride with one guy who rides an HD and my brother in law rides a metric....those are about the only people I ride with besides my step dad when he is feeling up to it. Usually though its just me or if I can find someone to watch the little for a bit the wife tags along from time to time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in bonneau and ride to ladson everyday...I just picked up my victory high ball and I am loving it!! Would be nice to get some victory riders to ride with.

·
Registered
136 Posts
There is a lot of Victorys in the Myrtle Beach area. Come up for bike week and stop in at Coastal Victory.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey guys. My friends and I are planning a ride Sunday afternoon. We will probably meet up in goose creek or north chuck somewhere. There's also a motorcycle swap meet this weekend we might hit up. If y'all are interested let me know and I'll give ya the details.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey guys. My friends and I are planning a ride Sunday afternoon. We will probably meet up in goose creek or north chuck somewhere. There's also a motorcycle swap meet this weekend we might hit up. If y'all are interested let me know and I'll give ya the details.
I wont be able to make it, its my mother in laws birthday....however i have set in stone going to the spring bash at american biker at the beginning of may, ill probably camp out overnight for it too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Planning on going to MB bike week May 17-19 if anyone wants to ride. I think I'm the only victory in the group of Harleys so it should be fun to show them what it will do...we'll see if they can keep up!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Planning on going to MB bike week May 17-19 if anyone wants to ride. I think I'm the only victory in the group of Harleys so it should be fun to show them what it will do...we'll see if they can keep up!!
Be sure to stop at Coastal Victory in Murrells Inlet. the Demo truck is going to be there. They'll be selling HotVic accessories and they'll be showing off their custom bikes. I should be unveiling my new paint that week too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Where are y’all meeting up? I have a few friends that I plan on riding up there with. Maybe we can meet up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
charleston/summerville

I am new to the victory fam. I just got my firs victory a 2012 red cross country tour yesterday. I live in the ladson rd area

·
Registered
129 Posts
If y'all ever come up to the Columbia area, hit me up.

I ride my Kingpin every day that there is no chance of ice on the road. Well, I have also wimped out when it is less than 25 degrees...

There are two other Vic riders at the plant where I work.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts