Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm new to the cruiser family but......... riding my Highball makes me feel like I should be on Sons of Anarchy.
Is it just me? lol

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I know I'm new to the cruiser family but......... riding my Highball makes me feel like I should be on Sons of Anarchy.
Is it just me? lol
Better you Highball should make you feel that way than the bill from your attorney and bail bondsman:ltr:

·
Super Moderator
4,986 Posts
Is it just me? lol
You have the urge to wear white tennis shoes?

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
wac ............

·
Registered
533 Posts
that magically never get dirty? i can't go a day riding back and forth to work without some sort of grime on my black boots.. :ltr::ltr:

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I never understood the tennis shoes , I thought the bad ass dudes always wore boots . :crzy: RIP Bobby ...:(

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
that magically never get dirty? i can't go a day riding back and forth to work without some sort of grime on my black boots.. :ltr::ltr:
How tru.......:)

·
Premium Member
13,300 Posts
Is it just me? lol
Completely normal. Just don't try running rifles on your HB. Too easy to see them although I did recently see a pic of one loaded with luggage tall enough to fit a dozen or so. ;)

I really like the HB with the Witchdoctor black sissy bar. Just gives it a cool old school look to my eye.

·
13,038 Posts
I though I was the only one that saw Jacks supper white shoes and tee shirt.

When is Gemma going to eat a bullet. :D

You see plenty of angles wearing shorts and riding.

The guy that produces the show rides a victory

Why doesn't Tig have the ( men of mayhem) patch?
Not like he hasn't killed a few

If you feel like a SOA just don't let it go to your head

·
Registered
640 Posts
Not sure , but I would think sooner more then later . What a **** storm she created !
I think **** storm is an understatement.Bitch stirred up a tsunami.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dear MrBret, a little piece of advice for 'how you're ride makes you feel'... it should make you 'feel' closer to God because you are a target not a bad ass. thumb up
It's all good, I've been riding since I was 16 (24 years ago). I'm just saying that riding the HB makes me think I should be in one of the riding shots with them. I'm not about to go join a gang or anything like that.
It's just a different feeling than the last 6 years on my ZX10r

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
My HB made me feel bad ass as well... Not Samcro bad ass cause those guys are poser punks. It made me feel Vietnam war vet bad ass!!! Those guys are tough muthafucka's... ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1415325639.246332.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts