Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now, we've got walls of snow about five feet high here, so I'm a long ways away from getting to take out a Cross Country for a demo ride but I'd like to get some info just the same.

I've heard something about Victory giving a pretty decent discount on a bike that you tried during their Fuel It demos. Seems that if you purchase a bike within 10 days of your demo ride at this event, they work with your local dealer to get you a better price.

Is this accurate? And if so, how much would you save on a Cross Roads or Cross Country?

Is this applicable in Canada too? They aren't selling you the actual demo bike off the truck are they? Or is it the same model bike but new in your dealer's showroom?

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I believe that special has ended Oct.31st, or sometime in Nov. I've gotten $1,000 off Cross Roads purchase. The discount was good for 30 days after test riding through the fuel it demo.

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Isn't rue a base for Southern style cooking? :D

I think if you're a bit patient; we will start seeing the sales starting and the Demo Trucks getting out to the dealers again.

Not much sense in them going around right now. Maybe a schedule will be posted soon.

Fuel It Demo Tour

·
Registered
243 Posts
when i bought my bike, [ during the demo days , oct. 09] they were giving a free 5 yr. warranty . . . $1000.00 in accessories . . .

plus $1000.00 off if you are military, don't know if it extends to previous or retired. plus if one of your buddies refered you they got $1000.00

in all honesty being that the cross roads & and cross country bikes are so new and in hot demand you may not find a super / smoking
deal. good luck.

steve

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts