Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all. Trading in my trusty V-Star 950 Saturday for a 2012 Victory Cross Country Tour in black.

Loved my 950, but the wife and I want to do some longer distance rides and wanted more storage and comfort. Bounced around several bikes from the Big 3 Japanese manufacturers (not a fan of HD's) and finally got to see a Cross Roads in person.

I was already sold before I took a test ride, but wow, nice smooth power!! If all goes well I will have my black beauty Saturday morning.

So, where is the cheapest place for Victory branded accessories and Victory specific accessories. I know at the Yamaha forum I frequent, we had a really good relationship with one particular dealer that offered a generous discount to forum members on Yamaha accessories. Do we have any arrangements of that nature on this forum?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Welcome to the family. Honda East Toledo has a number of posts and sells OEM Victory parts competitively. There are also a number of other vendors who may be priced even cheaper but that takes some digging. As you are probably aware the number of aftermarket parts are not a much as with other bikes and due to that the prices of certain custom components are priced like custom components.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts