Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
I've often wondered if life would be simpler.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
If you voted for, or in any way approve of Obama, DO NOT TAKE THAT PILL, you can't afford to lose any more of your IQ.

I wonder if Azdave took that... right before he sold his Victory and bought a Harley?

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Irony alert!
yup thumb up But, that was kinda my intent when I posted this... to see how many of the self proclaimed "majority" took the bait.

·
Registered
49 Posts
uh oh.... you guys didn't already take the pill, did you?

Seems you missed the point about "people different from you will start to annoy you.... other races, other sexual orientations...."

Sounds like the pill was taken by the christian right.

·
Registered
396 Posts
yes,everytime i leave the house and get out on the road.:crzy:

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Seems you missed the point about "people different from you will start to annoy you.... other races, other sexual orientations...."

thumb up and other political views, other religions ... etc...

·
Registered
222 Posts

It seems to have been taken by the on-air staff at MSNBC as well.:ltr:

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
lol......brilliant!
I wonder what Pitbul & Lil'Wayne think about it

·
Administrator
5,971 Posts
thumb up

I was going to order, but apparently they are sold out.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I really like it. 3,000 miles and climbing. Still liked the Vision. Would like a Vic, an HD, and a Ducati in the garage but staying married is important

Carry on guys. Good to see you're still at it

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts

Hummm... just who here took what pill... a person's views are most often based on 'something' not the stereotypical liberal view of conservatives based on ? nothing... when the Christian right disapproves of gay marriage etc., it's based on their Biblical views... (which in my view proves they are out of their minds, but that's another story)... not just "I hate gays because they aren't like me"... same with Obama hate, to you liberals it has to be about his color... idiotic view, to dismiss his agenda as THE factor.

I haven't visited here much, I'll wait until I need to change my oil and come back to see which way to turn the oil filter to loosen it, is that clockwise or counterclockwise?

As for the liberal vs. thinkers debate... it's useless, like most liberals.

:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
P.S. I think Harley riders are lemmings.

Year 2030: "I think Victory riders are lemmings, people don't know what they're missing unless they've ridden the McDonalds MC7000X, that thing rocks!!!! (McDonalds having taken over the motorcycle industry by offering a free seven layer bacon burger with each purchase of the MC7000X)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts