Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was cleaning my bike and just noticed this shiny spot . It looks like something was bolted there and fell off but I'm not sure. I have a 2013 Highball with 120 miles. The picture is taken of the front side of the engine. Any thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
851 Posts
Nope, nothing missing. It's where the battery is grounded on some models like the Cross Bikes. I think they should put a cover on it but it won't hurt anything to leave it as is either.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Old cooling line location

This unpainted machined out area behind the starter was the location of the oil cooling line before 2008. Don’t know why they did not stop machining it out? I had a blank machined from 16ga. sheet metal. Tighten in place with a 6mm-1.0 X 10mm button head allen. I had a few extras made if any one is interested. I am in the process of paint them now.

Some have just painted this spot.

IMG_0304.jpg

·
Registered
69 Posts
This unpainted machined out area behind the starter was the location of the oil cooling line before 2008. Don’t know why they did not stop machining it out? I had a blank machined from 16ga. sheet metal. Tighten in place with a 6mm-1.0 X 10mm button head allen. I had a few extras made if any one is interested. I am in the process of paint them now.

Some have just painted this spot.

View attachment 18433
I want one!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts