Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
4,067 Posts

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
If you want a drivers backrest you're set. Just the backrest without the mounting hardware can be had pretty cheaply on Ebay. Or you could watch here, sometimes they pop up.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you want a drivers backrest you're set. Just the backrest without the mounting hardware can be had pretty cheaply on Ebay. Or you could watch here, sometimes they pop up.
Gonna post it for sale as I found this after I bought a Kuryakn. Thanks guys-

·
Registered
275 Posts
Why is that funny SD?
Sorry man, my bad, I just kinda quick perused and I thought you were jerkin his chain.
Until I saw your response, then I looked closer, and went out to the garage and looked at my original passenger hand strap and realized that you must have been right and it is a style I am unfamiliar with. My Grasshopper bracket didn't have a hand strap on it and I couldn't (or maybe I just didn't because if the wife is with, I don't use the driver backrest :grin) attach the original hand strap with my Grasshopper. I seriously thought it was just the hand strap he had in the pic.

Sorry, I am only human :wink

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
Ahh... I get it now. Yeah; the strap is just bolted to the receiver. He probably removed it when he put it up for sale or not if he didn't want it. I think those straps are another one of those mandated things because I don't remember seeing them on anything else. Maybe because everyone removes them 'cause they look funky. I guess they will keep a passenger from sliding off the back in a quick, off the line, start.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I tried to remove it to attach it to the Kury but it wouldn't come off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts