Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... and is this the one many of you are using?

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
You didn't state how many speakers you're planning to drive. If only driving 2 speakers, get the 2 channel one, it has 25 more watts per channel.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You didn't state how many speakers you're planning to drive. If only driving 2 speakers, get the 2 channel one, it has 25 more watts per channel.
The bike has 4 speakers, wouldn't I want to drive all 4?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
145 Posts
Good price on the best amp you can get for the money. Go for it. I love mine and they are built good. Oh, and ALWAYS get a 4 channel amp.. because you don't want to have to buy another amp down the road when you add more speakers (cause you know you will :ltr: )

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
no guidelines

other than house + pro equipment there are NO guidelines on how the amp power is rated. they may say 100 watts X 4 channel, but at what distortion!! a little research on-line will tell you what is what!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
SilvT Did you buy the PBR300x4 in the end?
I looked at it recently, great price for what you get. But after doing a lot of reading of various forums, I got a deal on the upgraded model T400x4ad. More exxy, but I won't need to change it out for more power, reliability, features later. Your 2c may value differently to mine of course

1 - 8 of 8 Posts