Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Would have been funny if the child did not cuss. For me the cussing just cheapened it and took the smile away.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Would have been funny if the child did not cuss. For me the cussing just cheapened it and took the smile away.
Phooken is a cuss? Who knew?

Anyway, with regards to HC's wife, with a name like "Puss," the aversion to cat slaughter, even if none were actually harmed in the making of that film, is completely understandable.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I laughed out loud and don't even hate cats.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I beg to differ. Children spitting profanity is hilarious. cheers

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Because it's unexpected! I agree.
right?! Especially how it was lined up. Nice, low-key morning. Nice low-key English folks. Then suddenly...! It really did make me lol

·
Premium Member
4,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My friend was telling me about his Grandson. Evidently the young boy bad pulled the grip off the elliptical machine. He walks up and says, "Pop Pop, I tore your **** up".

My friend said he almost bit his lower lip off trying not to laugh...

·
Premium Member
4,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Phooken is a cuss? Who knew?
Anyway, with regards to HC's wife, with a name like "Puss," the aversion to cat slaughter, even if none were actually harmed in the making of that film, is completely understandable.
Puss doesn't like it when people say ****. "It would have been funny if she didn't say ****".

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
My friend was telling me about his Grandson. Evidently the young boy bad pulled the grip off the elliptical machine. He walks up and says, "Pop Pop, I tore your **** up".

My friend said he almost bit his lower lip off trying not to laugh...
I'm sitting here giggling because I'm imagining this.

I don't have children. If I did, I would be receiving calls from their teachers constantly about their profanity use. And it wouldn't help that my only question for the teacher would be, "well, was the word used in the appropriate context?"

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
I agree with CrossRoads.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Puss doesn't like it when people say ****. "It would have been funny if she didn't say ****".
But to me, even though the joke would have been funny without the emphasis, it was just that much more funny because of it.

Joke 'em if they can't take a ****.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
For some reason, I think it's funnier when they bleep out the profanity too. I don't know why. I am a South Park fan, so that might explain it, as well as why I think it's hilarious when children curse.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Not when its your own kid!!! funny? I smiled...

but yea if it was my daughter and her mother heard it.... she'd be diggin a bigger hole for her dear old dad, because I would be blamed for it!!!! :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts