1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
hey, where did you get my picture?:)

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Some sick puppies out there. Is that the guy they caught stuck with that poor dog? That's probably the only thing .......

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Nope, not fake. But not muscle either. Idiots pump their arms full of oil called synthol.
Probably the same idiots that think that pants falling off their butts looks good as well. The only thing I can say is...WHY in the WORLD would ANYONE do that? They can't POSSIBLY think either are stylish or attractive, can they...really?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Probably the same idiots that think that pants falling off their butts looks good as well. The only thing I can say is...WHY in the WORLD would ANYONE do that? They can't POSSIBLY think either are stylish or attractive, can they...really?
Why do they do it? Because this world is full of idiots that thinks it's real muscle. Including some of the world's most reputable publications.

That idiot in the above picture just got in to the Guinness book of records for having the world's biggest biceps.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-09-12/news/33794988_1_biceps-bodybuilder-gym-equipment

Worst part is they can't even get the title right. They take the circumference of his arms then they call it the biggest biceps.

I'm sure as you can tell I'm pretty angry about it. :D

·
Premium Member
13,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What an idgit. Doesn't he know his skin will stretch and when he springs an oil leak his skin will just hang off him the most ugly way.

Thanks for the info Bad VV. I was wondering what they pump them with. Geez. Kids today can't even make their own real muscle. They just inject crap in there to mimic the results of hard work. Looks totally fake though.

·
Registered
755 Posts
What an idgit. Doesn't he know his skin will stretch and when he springs an oil leak his skin will just hang off him the most ugly way.

Thanks for the info Bad VV. I was wondering what they pump them with. Geez. Kids today can't even make their own real muscle. They just inject crap in there to mimic the results of hard work. Looks totally fake though.
Only thing that guy mimicing is this...:ltr:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Why do they do it? Because this world is full of idiots that thinks it's real muscle. Including some of the world's most reputable publications.

That idiot in the above picture just got in to the Guinness book of records for having the world's biggest biceps.

I'm sure as you can tell I'm pretty angry about it. :D
I guess this also explains things like Honey boo-boo? Chasing Hollywood. Why would anyone even watch such crap?

·
Premium Member
13,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
He's lying SB. Watch the video. The so-called muscle doesn't move when he works out. They are definitely implants.

How many sports figures have lied about doing steroids or HGH over the years?

http://t.news.msn.com/pop-culture/video?videoid=278a7ca3-3473-4972-8cd8-7dca0a6746da
They look fake as hell to me too. I've never seen anyone with hammer arms like that. I could believe the bicep, but those funky bulges on the bottoms of his arms just ain't right. Just saw the article and thought I'd pass it on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts