Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took off my Swept stage one exhaust today because I am getting some new pipes. While doing this I noticed that neither of my O2 sensors were hooked up. I do have a PCV on it and I installed it. But I cant for the life of me remember if I tapped into the other side of the O2 sensor wire to hook up the PCV. Am I crazy or is something not right? It runs fine, so I cant see something being wrong but I just want to make sure. Thanks.

2009 Jackpot

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
So I took off my Swept stage one exhaust today because I am getting some new pipes. While doing this I noticed that neither of my O2 sensors were hooked up. I do have a PCV on it and I installed it. But I cant for the life of me remember if I tapped into the other side of the O2 sensor wire to hook up the PCV. Am I crazy or is something not right? It runs fine, so I cant see something being wrong but I just want to make sure. Thanks.

2009 Jackpot
It is right to have them disconnected. The PCV install requires that you disconnect them and leave them disconnected.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is right to have them disconnected. The PCV install requires that you disconnect them and leave them disconnected.
Thanks for the input. I just wanted to be sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts