Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm seeing the last activity on here on 11/15. Am I missing something?

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Yep, you must be missing something. I come here multiple times every day. I usually respond to someone's post in the course of a day lol

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Still going strong in comparison to that "other site"

Long time Pete, how ya doin?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
All 3 sites have activity, but this time of year is SLOOOOOW everywhere. It always picks up about February-March.

·
Registered
545 Posts
The Indian Forum is historically sloooow... there just aren't that many Indian owners. It will probably pick up when the Indian wannabes start receiving their new Indians. Just go to "new posts" to read what's going on.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Other than the posts I'm seeing on this thread that I started, the last post I see is from Nov. 15 on the thread entitled "new site". Is that what the rest of you see?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I post on here ten times a day , I hate to say it but most of my friends are on here , may just be words but its good enough for me. Now that my bike is off the road , I need you guys to keep me "bike sane " till spring !!! cheers

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
The Indian Forum is historically sloooow... there just aren't that many Indian owners. It will probably pick up when the Indian wannabes start receiving their new Indians. Just go to "new posts" to read what's going on.
I'm guessing the dead site concern is about the Indian forum on this Vic site. There are Indian sites with their own forums and they continue to be fairly active. After all, there are a varied group of peeps who own Indians that are not Polaris products.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Maybe we have run out of things to bitch about.
And Moma is making you put up those dam Christmas Lites.cheerscheers

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm guessing the dead site concern is about the Indian forum on this Vic site. There are Indian sites with their own forums and they continue to be fairly active. After all, there are a varied group of peeps who own Indians that are not Polaris products.
I posted this question on the Indian forum so when I referred to "here" I meant the Indian forum.....

·
Registered
25 Posts
I will be buying a 2015 when they come out, will I be a wannabe then?:ptr: What year is the cutoff? I currently have a '12 a year earlier than yours. What's that make you? A wished I wiz? I cleaned the barn out to get my '12.

I have my own ridden Indians since 1971, rode with Dad,Grandpa and Uncles before that.

Before you get upset, I am busting your chops. I love the '13's, especially the White, Black and Gold combo.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
What Mags said.

Cute Shih Tzu. i just had to put mine down last week after 16 great years of Love. Sad time. I still have my Bull ShihT though. But now shes sick. Think she misses the other one.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I will be buying a 2015 when they come out, will I be a wannabe then?:ptr: What year is the cutoff? I currently have a '12 a year earlier than yours. What's that make you? A wished I wiz? I cleaned the barn out to get my '12.

I have my own ridden Indians since 1971, rode with Dad,Grandpa and Uncles before that.

Before you get upset, I am busting your chops. I love the '13's, especially the White, Black and Gold combo.
My first bike was a 1942 Indian that I rescued in 1963 from a barn in Idaho... and yes a 2015 jumps you back to the wannabe group. LOL

I bought the FE only because it would be the last of the great Indians... with a true legacy. Your 2012 complies as well.

·
Registered
25 Posts
That's why I'm buying the '15. I want to keep my '12 as a prom queen. I took delivery on it in May 2012 and have right at 20,000 miles on it. Seeing's how it is Serial Number 002 that Polaris built, I don't want to totally rack up the miles. I have ridden it to Saint Anthony Newfoundland, Branson. MO., Spirit lake IA. and trailed to Sturgis as I had limited time and wanted to be present for the unveil of the '14's. I love the bike. But I am retired and have been known to hit the road, so the newer bike with less heart and soul Indian badged works for me.I also like the idea of locking bags and tour pack 1963?I was still shi*ing yellow! I was 11 old man!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts