Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...THEY started beheading American children?

Look! I just had this thought and I can promise you, HELL would not be near as hot as what we would unleash on them. They would be obliterated in no time.

Now! Tell me what the freakin difference is between the ones they are killing now and kids? These people have parents and family don't they?

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
You're going to have to explain better what it is you are asking. You will have more joining in this thread if we could figure out what you're saying.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You will have more joining in this thread if we could figure out what you're saying.
Someone hurts your child, you get so angry you can't see straight.

The leaders of this country have known every move of ISIS regardless if Obama says they never knew they had grown so much.

All the airstrikes have done is cause them to dig in. They knew this was coming. ISIS is simply causing the world to react.

If someone took my child, a known child molester (ISIS), I'd have a good idea what would become of my child. I'd also know the outcome of the abductor.

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
We have covered this ground before Dill. As long as we have a buffoon for a president and as long as we call terrorist acts committed on our soil (Fort Hood, Oklahoma,etc.) "workplace violence," evil will prevail.

·
Registered
12,202 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,783 Posts
yeah, thought this was a Victory forum...lets get back to mobile phone discussion hey.
Nuke em all and let God sort em out.

·
Registered
459 Posts
We have covered this ground before Dill. As long as we have a buffoon for a president and as long as we call terrorist acts committed on our soil (Fort Hood, Oklahoma,etc.) "workplace violence," evil will prevail.

ya, buffoon. Unlike that genius that came before him that spent $1 trillion and 4500 soldiers' lives for Iraq to turn into a cesspool of terrorism.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Someone hurts your child, you get so angry you can't see straight.

The leaders of this country have known every move of ISIS regardless if Obama says they never knew they had grown so much.

All the airstrikes have done is cause them to dig in. They knew this was coming. ISIS is simply causing the world to react.

If someone took my child, a known child molester (ISIS), I'd have a good idea what would become of my child. I'd also know the outcome of the abductor.
Dill saw this article and immediately thought of you:
http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2014/september/26/gateway-policies-isis,-obama-and-us-financial-boots-on-the-ground.aspx

Not saying it is gospel just saying that you might want to read it and then go for that ride. :)
BTW saw your post the other day about almost becoming a hood ornament. Don't do that. Those cars really don't see you. It's not your imagination. Glad your OK.

cheers

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
...THEY started beheading American children?

Look! I just had this thought and I can promise you, HELL would not be near as hot as what we would unleash on them. They would be obliterated in no time.

Now! Tell me what the freakin difference is between the ones they are killing now and kids? These people have parents and family don't they?
Well, we had a guy use a school full of children for target practice not long ago and the nation gave a collective yawn.

I'd guess if they started beheading children, we'd probably create an organization for the right to bear swords, then start stockpiling them in our cellars.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
This is the lounge where you have coffee and talk about junk. I run out of victory stuff.

I have to express somewhere... work with me! :)

Also, I saw the movie Independence Day and of course, America always saves the world. :D We go in, we blow things up, we build back, we are nice to people, sing 'we are the world', and the people of the world love us. :cool:

I appreciate you guys giving your input. The Paul R link was very interesting.

I figure that a biker will ultimately come up with a way to 'save the world' and just doing my part.

There are so many behind the scenes things going that make guys like me think too much. We/I do better to just work, ride, and not watch tv.

Sorry! This idgit that scaled that white house fence and busted through the front door fought off a female security guard. What if she had shot him dead soon as he came in?

Seriously! She'd had been doing her job. Our nation's leaders are not doing their job. Going in and killing sadam and bin laden makes for good movies... period! What good did it do? Yeah! We got revenge which lasted for a moment. They were merely figurines to a larger problem. Were the good ole boys sloshing their mugs around in bars and cheering... nah!

Did we celebrate when the berlin wall came down? Did we celebrate when Russia broke apart? Did we win Korea, Vietnam, cold war, and Iraq?

What do we Americans have to be happy about? What is our greatest accomplishments? Our children and theirs to come! They have great opportunities unlike any country in this world.

The world powers allied together have the opportunity to obliterate ISIS/ISIL and prove that our children have a right to not be afraid about the future of our planet.

Drink lots of coffee and unleash your brain contents here. cheers:D

·
13,002 Posts
Dill
Ever since you turned the front fend around you have gone goofie.
Put your fender back on the right way and say away from smelling the drain oil.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dill
LOL! Yeah! I ain't right...

I hate to admit it and I'm sure you guys don't already know it... I am a little goofie. But, I'm having fun. thumb up:D

·
Registered
37 Posts
ya, buffoon. Unlike that genius that came before him that spent $1 trillion and 4500 soldiers' lives for Iraq to turn into a cesspool of terrorism.

:rolleyes:
Iraq was a cesspool long before we were ever there. Most people don't understand that Saddam actually did a pretty good job of keeping that place from turning into a giant **** storm. Now that we've "liberated" them, they're free to do all the stuff they've always wanted to do.

If I remember correctly, it was the Iraqi government and the Iraqi people that wanted us to leave, and we left. The way I see it, its their problem now.

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
LOL! Yeah! I ain't right...

I hate to admit it and I'm sure you guys don't already know it... I am a little goofie. But, I'm having fun. thumb up:D
I'm with you Dill....I would not want to be sane in today's crazy world. But it like VJ sez, ya gotta back off, there is nothing we can do to alter events over there and precious little we can do to change things here, other than vote. Like you, I used to get all worked up over issues near and far, and then, as years went by, I found myself way up there on the "Don't Give A ****" curve and I gotta admit it feels good to a point.cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Dill
:ltr::ltr::ltr: Good one VJ ! thumb up

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Iraq was a cesspool long before we were ever there. Most people don't understand that Saddam actually did a pretty good job of keeping that place from turning into a giant **** storm. Now that we've "liberated" them, they're free to do all the stuff they've always wanted to do.

If I remember correctly, it was the Iraqi government and the Iraqi people that wanted us to leave, and we left. The way I see it, its their problem now.
I'm with you on this and would add, I doubt they feel liberated.

I voted for Bush but when they announced they were going to invade Iraq, I felt a dark cloud gathering. Now Bush says that history will ultimately decide how his legacy will be remembered.

I spit out all this stuff... y'all get sick of it but deep down, along with my faith, I feel this is all a plan. Don't ask me to explain!

1 - 20 of 104 Posts