Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im planning a trip to Yellowstone. Im looking for a phone dock for my Samsung Gs6. Does anybody have any experience with having any and whats the best for the XC handlebars.

Thanks ahead.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I've always been a fan of the Ram Mount. It's easy to use and secure and it's really secure if you use the optional tether.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
I've always been a fan of the Ram Mount. It's easy to use and secure and it's really secure if you use the optional tether.
I would agree. They are very solid mounts and I have never had an issue with mine using the X-grip on several iPhones.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I would agree. They are very solid mounts and I have never had an issue with mine using the X-grip on several iPhones.
Same here..... can't go wrong with them. I've used them for years on different bikes.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ram mount. Here ya go.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,149 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Ram mount X type. Also have heard good things about a ciro 3d mount that has charge capabilities

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Throw my phone in the saddlebags, one less distraction from what is going on around me.

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Throw my phone in the saddlebags, one less distraction from what is going on around me.
yeah mines turned off and in my inside vest pocket too

·
Registered
2,070 Posts

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
I bought the Ram Mount X-Type and used it once when leading a ride. I pre-programmed a route into my phone and along the way, it kept changing the route on me. Parked the mount and the phone stays in my pocket while I use a paper map (remember those?) in my tank bag's window.

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
Well over 200,000 miles on bikes using a RAM X-Grip to hold a phone and/or a toll road transponder. 100% success, 100% of the time. I can't imagine a better bang for your buck than a RAM X-Grip.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts