Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all, I am in search of a set of passenger floorboards to go on my 2013 CrossRoads classic. Please give me a call. 772-971-8325, I do accept texts.
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
I have a set of these (has the chrome accent plates) that I'd be willing to part with. Original Victory passenger floorboards. Not easy to find these days.

Reactions: vindex1963

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
I have a set of these (has the chrome accent plates) that I'd be willing to part with. Original Victory passenger floorboards. Not easy to find these days.

If patsslab ends up passing, I’ll take these off your hands, with pleasure.

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
$300.00 plus shipping to lower 48. I paid somewhere in the same ballpark for them a couple of years ago. Have not mounted them. I do paypal.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If the floorboards include the mounting brackets shown in the picture and the $300 includes shipping, I’ll take them.
they would be shipped to San Marcos, Texas, zip code 78666

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just reread your reply and noticed you had already spoken to shipping being at my expense. If they are as pictured And fit a 2013 Cross Road, I will take them for $300 and I pay the shipping.

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Here's a pic of them:

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Send me a pm with your name, address, phone #, and paypal info, and I'll send you a total

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
SOLD....

Reactions: IndyVictory
1 - 11 of 11 Posts