Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Fellow Victory Enthusisats,

I still get around to many dealers and most of them still have some sought after accessory and apparel items. Some of those dealers reps don't even know they have sought after items sitting on a shelf or hanging on a wall in their shop. If you're looking for something and you want to post it here, please do so. If I see it my travels, I'll be glad to let you know.
Some dealers, if they use a particular computer inventory system can locate items in stock at another dealer. But this system isn't perfect as it only works with 'some' other dealers. And apparently only with dealers in a particular region or group. It doesn't seem to work on a National level that I've seen yet.
Anyway, if I can help you find what you want, I certainly will. I don't check in here everyday and I don't always check for Private Messages in a timely manner. You're welcome to call or send me a text at seven one six two five five nine seven one one

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm still looking for a set of OEM Vision lowers. Actually, I just need 1 hinge since I have 3 since I broke one of the lowers that came with the bike and then lost the hinge in traffic.

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try Randy's Cycle in Marengo, IL or T&T Powersports in Sapulpa, OK for a used set. I've seen where both of these dealers have a lot of used parts laying around. The warehouse at each of them has a LOT of new and used Victory items. It will take someone at each dealer to physically go and take a look.

Also, call around the country and see if you can get a dealer to check inventory at the other dealers on their system. Other than that, I'll keep an eye out for you.

·
Registered
83 Posts
If you run across the passenger arm rest I would be interested. Kicking myself for not getting them when I could have. I have the passenger hand grips and the wifey likes those, now she says she would like the arm rest also.

Reactions: Chattanooga Mark

·
Registered
69 Posts
If you run across the passenger arm rest I would be interested. Kicking myself for not getting them when I could have. I have the passenger hand grips and the wifey likes those, now she says she would like the arm rest also.
Just tell her that the only ones available are $1200; if she's like my wife that will cure her of wanting them. Then you don't have to put those butt-ass ugly things on your nice XCT. :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Some dealers, if they use a particular computer inventory system can locate items in stock at another dealer. But this system isn't perfect as it only works with 'some' other dealers. And apparently only with dealers in a particular region or group. It doesn't seem to work on a National level that I've seen yet.
A few months ago I was looking for a deal on some saddlebag rails. I called my dealer and they didn't have any, but the parts guy brought up a list of dealers who had them in stock, took a picture of his screen and texted it to me. I called a few of them but nobody was willing to deal so I just sat on it for a while. When Polaris did the 60% off fire sale I decided to try it again and started going down the list. Some of the dealers weren't aware of the clearance sale and they were still at full price, some said they weren't Victory dealers anymore and didn't have anything. I finally hit on one who said that they were no longer a Victory dealer, but anything they had left they were blowing out at 75% off. They had the bag rails, and I got them for $135 shipped. Those puppies were almost 400 bucks full price (not worth that much, IMO).

Anyway, the list he sent me had 10 dealers on it, as far away as New Jersey (I live in Iowa). Try a few dealers; there's still stuff around - for a while anyway.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm looking for inexpensive fork wind deflectors.

Fort Worth, TX | 2010 Victory Cross Roads

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
KevinX:

Do you have a reverse kit for a Cross Country Tour?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just tell her that the only ones available are $1200; if she's like my wife that will cure her of wanting them. Then you don't have to put those butt-ass ugly things on your nice XCT. :)
Hell, when I told her they were $350 she said "never mind".

Reactions: merksys

·
Registered
83 Posts
Also looking for the 2" pullback handlebars for my T-Rex arms. Might help with some of my hand numbing issues if I didn't have to reach so far.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts