Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All,

So I picked this shirt up on whim when they first came out. I thought the thumbhole thing was stupid and gimmicky. Then I wore it and love that feature!

Naturally, like most of us, I thought VIC would be around forever. So when they went under I tried finding this shirt in my size (XXL) so I would have a few on hand due to the summer months in AZ. I have had no luck finding it other then finding it's bastard cousin on the Indian Site. Which of course, I refuse to wear.

My local VIC dealer has been no help and there isn't any manufacture details on the tags other then Victory.

The closest non-motorcycle shirt I have found is this one. Which is somewhat similar but not as durable. The major issue in finding a similar shirt is the damn thumbhole thing!! I wish I hadn't loved that so much...LOL

If anyone has lead on these I would appreciate it.
If anyone can recommend a very similar shirt, minus the VIC branding, I'll appreciate that as well.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I got one when things were on clearance. I order three but only got one and haven't seen any for sale since.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do a search on Google for "mens uv shirts thumb hole"

They're out there.
yeah did that, ordered a few. Nothing has come close to the VIC one yet. But I appreciate the suggestion.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have one of these shirts, brand new, in an XL. I bought it when everything was being dumped last year.
No tags, and I slipped it on to find out it was too big. It's been hanging in my closet untouched since then.

It was too big for me then and I've lost 40 pounds since then so.....
Anyone interested, PM me and I'll make you a fair deal.

Sorry for the hijack but I thought I might be able to help someone with what they are looking for. I'll delete this post if you like.

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts