Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking for a double seat or passenger seat that would fit 16 Highball
Go to Corbin on line. Mfg. of many bike accessories with a large selection of Vic parts. Will order a buddy seat or two-up seat for my '03 Vegas when I replace the starter/cables/switch. Corbin built a seat for my '99/'00 S3T Buell 2~3 years ago. That's years after production stopped.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Milt, I have a lot of Victory steel frame bike parts that I have collected over the years. Quite a few seats that fit all the steel frame bikes. I have a brand new (NOS) leather 2 up seat that would fit your bike. Also have the leather saddlebags with mounts. Over the years I've owned and '04 Vegas, '06 8Ball, '06 Kingpin and '08 Vision. Still have parts for all of 'em. I will try to get some pics posted for You.

·
Registered
2006 ictory Vegas Eight-ball
4 Posts
Hi Milt, I have a lot of Victory steel frame bike parts that I have collected over the years. Quite a few seats that fit all the steel frame bikes. I have a brand new (NOS) leather 2 up a seat that would fit your bike. Also have the leather saddlebags with mounts. Over the years I've owned and '04 Vegas, '06 8Ball, '06 Kingpin and '08 Vision. Still have parts for all of 'em. I will try to get some pics posted for You.
Hi Rob,
Do you happen to have any performance parts for the steel frames? Im trying to find the lloydz timing advance for a 06 vegas 8ball, and unfortunately lloydz stopped producing them some time ago.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi TJ, I do have the Arlen Ness Fueler & Performance Air filter for the 2006 Kingpin/Vegas. Brand new still in the boxes. I also have the Ness Chrome Sling Shot pipes (used but in decent shape). I also have a couple of sets of new in box Victory Braided control cables, used sport windshield, passenger seat with backrest.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looking for a double seat or passenger seat that would fit 16 Highball
Hi Shatty, I do have lots of seats that fit the steel frame bikes. A new Victory 2 up Leather seat, a Corbin rider seat covered in gray alligator leather, a Mustang driver seat w/backrest, a couple of stock passenger seats, (one has the backrest), and the Victory Soft leather bags w/mount brackets.

·
Registered
2006 ictory Vegas Eight-ball
4 Posts
Hi TJ, I do have the Arlen Ness Fueler & Performance Air filter for the 2006 Kingpin/Vegas. Brand new still in the boxes. I also have the Ness Chrome Sling Shot pipes (used but in decent shape). I also have a couple of sets of new in box Victory Braided control cables, used sport windshield, passenger seat with backrest.
Hi Rob,

thank you for the heads up, I have a tuner, intake, and pipes thus far

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I need pics plz. Just looking to add a seat for my wife and her fat ass lol. Have to make sure its wide. A seat back rest would be cool also. Doesnt have to be new. Used preferred. I know the new ones are expensive as FAK

·
Registered
92 Posts
Still looking? I have a passenger's seat/pillion and a low backrest that fits my '06 Vegas; also have a modified taller backrest that came with the bike when I bought it - previous owner shaved the sides of the mounting bracket to fit the seat - not sure if they'll fit your Highball. If interested, let me know and we'll go from there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I need pics plz. Just looking to add a seat for my wife and her fat ass lol. Have to make sure its wide. A seat back rest would be cool also. Doesnt have to be new. Used preferred. I know the new ones are expensive as FAK
Hi Shatty, sorry for the delay in responding. Here are some pics of seats that I have and would like to part with. The "two up" seat is Original Victory genuine leather touring seat that I bought new when my local Victory dealer went out of business in 2011. It was mounted and used for a short while until I got a Corbin Snakeskin covered driver seat & Victory Touring passenger seat with backrest (also for sale). I also have a really nice Mustang Extra Wide Touring Solo seat with adjustable backrest when you just want "one up" supreme comfort for sale.
100_1909.JPG
100_1910.JPG
100_1912.JPG
100_1913.JPG
100_1915.JPG
100_1916.JPG

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Shatty, sorry for the delay in responding. Here are some pics of seats that I have and would like to part with. The "two up" seat is Original Victory genuine leather touring seat that I bought new when my local Victory dealer went out of business in 2011. It was mounted and used for a short while until I got a Corbin Snakeskin covered driver seat & Victory Touring passenger seat with backrest (also for sale). I also have a really nice Mustang Extra Wide Touring Solo seat with adjustable backrest when you just want "one up" supreme comfort for sale. View attachment 252961 View attachment 252962 View attachment 252963 View attachment 252964 View attachment 252965 View attachment 252966 View attachment 252961 View attachment 252962 View attachment 252963 View attachment 252964 View attachment 252965 View attachment 252966
PM me. Im interested

1 - 11 of 11 Posts