Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Also , if Israel needs our help , We need to be there for them , IMHO , They are really the last REAL ally we have in the world , and the big LOSER Obama , has already diminished that relationship , by kissing the hand of Muslims , and making us look like a bunch of pussies ......
Last real ally? Really? What about The British and the Canadians? Or were you just specifically referring to the Middle East?

·
Super Moderator
5,008 Posts
What the hell kind of question is that? Not that it is any of your business but I am Christian. Going into Syria will accomplish what? The POS rebel force is killing Christians once they capture their town. They strung up a priest, tortured him and then burned him. Looted the church, burned the town. Are you telling me you support that. Then you have Asaad killing off his own citizens. Yeah pick the devil you want in that fight.

SB its only the 2nd amendment that counts for anything. Pretty obvious with the comments that SOME make.
You're one of those wound kind of tight people aren't you? lighten up man life is so much brighter when you not so angry and defencive.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Shanex the rant is like this... I don't care about the constitution. I don't care about anyone's god. I don't think people should kill one and other for religious reasons. I don't have a religion nor do I need one. I know stealing from someone else is wrong. I don't care what colour peoples skins are. I don't care if you pray to Allah. I don't care if you believe in Jesus Christ. I do care about senseless wars fought over a goddamn book. Muslims go be Muslims with the other Muslims. Jewish people go be with Jewish people. Christians go hang out with the Christians. When those religious folks go out in public leave your beliefs at home and just get along. Why do us North Americans have to poke our noses in other countries fights? If they want to kill each other let them.... As long as we aren't killing each other who cares? I love this continent from the far north to the far south. Let's be like Australia and stop letting people migrate here and mind our own business!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Pckrfan... You are smart man. Not a lot of people know about Constantine. My rant is venomous... I think war is dumb and pointless. Why do we let sociopathic politicians tell us what's right? Why do we let them control out countries? Every leader wether it be of an Outlaw motorcycle gang or the prime minister of Canada has a hidden agenda. Just saying life is to short.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Very few politicians are the genuine article.....yes they all have agendas and most of the time it is what can they do to keep employed. The me first attitude. Not that they were not without flaws, but Imfind myself wondering sometimes what our continent would have been like and what the world would have been like had JFK, MLK and RFK lived out their lives. I also,wonder why we in the west think it is our right to impose our beliefs like democracy and women's rights on the rest of the world that clearly doesn't live that way and then scream bloody murder when those countries who don't think like us act like they have for centuries. Isn't that their right? To be them instead of us? And when Im not wondering about stuff like that, I just ride, and wonder what mod I should attempt next. Hahahhaaaa.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Shanex the rant is like this... I don't care about the constitution. I don't care about anyone's god. I don't think people should kill one and other for religious reasons. I don't have a religion nor do I need one. I know stealing from someone else is wrong. I don't care what colour peoples skins are. I don't care if you pray to Allah. I don't care if you believe in Jesus Christ. I do care about senseless wars fought over a goddamn book. Muslims go be Muslims with the other Muslims. Jewish people go be with Jewish people. Christians go hang out with the Christians. When those religious folks go out in public leave your beliefs at home and just get along. Why do us North Americans have to poke our noses in other countries fights? If they want to kill each other let them.... As long as we aren't killing each other who cares? I love this continent from the far north to the far south. Let's be like Australia and stop letting people migrate here and mind our own business!

Geez, Travis P is making too much sense.

·
Registered
12,272 Posts
Just jumping in and out of here. This is the fifth time this year Israel has attacked Syria. This time the target was a Syrian military facility with advanced Russian missiles headed to Hezbollah. I say, good work Israel, more power to you. They're doing what our Coward In Chief won't do but should have done at the outbreak of hostilities in Syria. Maybe 100,000 people would be alive today and another million would be living in their homes. If for one can not wait for the next inauguration day, anybody will be an improvement over this jerk.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Jimmy Carter has lost his standing as worst modern President.

In the future Harvard graduates will whisper that fact.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Last real ally? Really? What about The British and the Canadians? Or were you just specifically referring to the Middle East?
The Middle East, should have been more specific .... Although , I don't think the British are too happy with us overall .

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
At least Bush isn't bowing at their feet , and make no mistake , Bush was an azz-kicker , and they knew it .... Also are you anti-gays ? You use these photos as if two men holding hands and making out is something out of the ordinary these days .....:ltr:

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
At least Bush isn't bowing at their feet
I haven't seen a pic of anyone doing that. Have you?

, and make no mistake , Bush was an azz-kicker , and they knew it ....
And you enjoy the low gas prices so stop yer moanin.

Also are you anti-gays ?
Nope.

You use these photos as if two men holding hands and making out is something out of the ordinary these days .....:ltr:
No I used them because you seem to be confused by who is doing all the kissing and other man on man "pussy" stuff. Ironically, these pictures are devoid of pussy...or even kitties.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
You keep telling yourself that Saddle , don't you remember , this occurred on the world apology tour ! LOL !:crzy:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Wound tight. Not all. I just like to try and keep the righties on this forum occupied. They have so much wisdom to share I want to make sure they respond so we can all learn and benefit from it.

·
Super Moderator
5,008 Posts
Wound tight. Not all. I just like to try and keep the righties on this forum occupied. They have so much wisdom to share I want to make sure they respond so we can all learn and benefit from it.
It's the internet "they" are probably 90 year old woman with a diaper full making you think there're somebody else.

21 - 40 of 116 Posts