Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There hasn't been a post on this forum since March 2018. So I thought I'd make one.

It's going to be in the 60's for the next few days. So I think I'll go riding Saturday, upper 60's. Sunday it will be in the mid 70's but windy. In February we generally get some decent riding days. I hope it holds true this year. It's been a cold windy winter this year on the high plains of Texas with a lot of sand storms. I hope the area everyone else lives in has been better than mine.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Meanwhile in Connecticut, it was -2 when I woke up. :puke:

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
You guys make it easier for me to put up with the Looney Tunes politics and rain here, in exchange for some very moderate temps the year around.

·
Premium Member
13,005 Posts
We've been in 60's all week plus today and tomorrow but then a cold wet spell is coming through over the weekend.

I've been taking advantage of the good weather by doing a long-needed garage spring cleaning so I can fit my Mustang in there with its American Victory brothers. Should be done today.

·
Super Moderator
4,942 Posts
Took my daughter out to dinner last night and had to turn on the A/C in my trunk, I got a little uncomfortable.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Rain Starts in a couple hours here in Huntington Beach, CA and will lead into a very wet weekend. But it will not be in subzero temperatures.........

·
Premium Member
13,005 Posts
Took my daughter out to dinner last night and had to turn on the A/C in my trunk, I got a little uncomfortable.
You must have one of them fancy luxury cars to have A/C in the trunk!

J/K. My project is done. All 3 now fit in the barn/garage. I think I should start calling it a barn because I have a mini ranch out here in NorAZ. I've got animals I tend to, feed, water, and clean up after. The land constantly needs tending. Instead of tractors and combine's I have motorcycles, a muscle car, and a truck. I even have a metal sign that says Rancho Boomer. I never figured I'd end up being a rancher.

:wink

·
Premium Member
13,005 Posts
Rain Starts in a couple hours here in Huntington Beach, CA and will lead into a very wet weekend. But it will not be in subzero temperatures.........
It's moving this way and should start raining sometime around 5pm if it stays on track. Never know out here. One time they predict 100% rain all day and we get just enough to get the cars dirty. Another time they might say 20% chance and we get a gully washer.

·
Super Moderator
4,942 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,942 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You guys make it easier for me to put up with the Looney Tunes politics and rain here, in exchange for some very moderate temps the year around.
I have a friend here that just got back from Tacoma, Washington. Some kind of glass arts seminar that he spoke at. He's big in glass art and neon. We text back and forth a few times while he was there. He said they had a couple of days of sunshine in the afternoons. He also said the traffic and the liberalism has got real bad in that area. He was going to give him self a 2 hour leeway to drive the 35 miles to SeaTac to catch his flight back because traffic was horrific.

·
Premium Member
13,005 Posts
I have a friend here that just got back from Tacoma, Washington. Some kind of glass arts seminar that he spoke at. He's big in glass art and neon. We text back and forth a few times while he was there. He said they had a couple of days of sunshine in the afternoons. He also said the traffic and the liberalism has got real bad in that area. He was going to give him self a 2 hour leeway to drive the 35 miles to SeaTac to catch his flight back because traffic was horrific.
It's not surprising; Tacoma is not far from one of the most extreme leftist cities in America. Seattle.

I live there for a couple years when I was in 8-9 grade. I had fun there as a kid. I was lucky with the weather during that time; it was fairly mild.

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Portland's traffic congestion is right up there too. An anti car attitude by gov'ts state and local doesn't help. Having been self employed with a traveling biz and now retired, I never had to be involved with commuting here. Thank goodness.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts