Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought I would miss riding so much. The last few weeks before I deployed I was riding as much as I could. Looking forward to getting back to the states and test riding the 3 bikes I like from Victory.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Take care of yourself and thank your for serving! Time will go by fast.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
I never thought I would miss riding so much. The last few weeks before I deployed I was riding as much as I could. Looking forward to getting back to the states and test riding the 3 bikes I like from Victory.
Be safe over there! We are grateful for your service.thumb up

Which Vic models dou you like?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the Hammer 8-Ball, Judge, and the Vegas 8-Ball. Right now my bike is a solo, want to think about something that will allow 2-up.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
I like the Hammer 8-Ball, Judge, and the Vegas 8-Ball. Right now my bike is a solo, want to think about something that will allow 2-up.
Well, you can't go wrong with either of the Cross Bikes IMHO. I drove the XC, XR and the Vision during Demo ride events, and the XC was the best fit for me and my better-half for two-up touring. Plus, with the XC trunk off, the XC will handle like your on rails when going solo. The very best of both worlds!:D

I hope you're back in time to find a Victory Demo truck in your area.cheers

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums and thank you for you service!

I understand that service an the deployments that come with it are harder to deal with some times then others but keep a good attitude and it'll get over with quickly. Look at the rest of your deployment as way for Uncle Sugar to help yu save up for your bike. For the next 8 months you get to eat free and if you were home your money would be going to burgers and beer - that should help you build a really good down payment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts