Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been two years since I installed the B&E Performance Atom Bomb mufflers. Bike sounds great and definitely has some additional 'seat of the pants' grunt but something's been missing.

So, today I decided to hop on the scoot and take a ride to Pine Bush, NY and pick up this...

Attachments

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Once it's installed, will be addressing the need for 'fuel management' with the addition of the Power Vision cx and a Dyno Tune scheduled for next week. Will post numbers once complete.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Awesome..... I'll be waiting to see where you're at with the numbers!

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
It's been two years since I installed the B&E Performance Atom Bomb mufflers. Bike sounds great and definitely has some additional 'seat of the pants' grunt but something's been missing.

So, today I decided to hop on the scoot and take a ride to Pine Bush, NY and pick up this...
Once it's installed, will be addressing the need for 'fuel management' with the addition of the Power Vision cx and a Dyno Tune scheduled for next week. Will post numbers once complete.
Now you're talkin.. :devil

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Looking forward to see your numbers!!

Side note, yours is the blue filter so read the care instructions, "no re-oiling is necessary". This seems to be a point of confusion when it's clearly stated.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking forward to see your numbers!!

Side note, yours is the blue filter so read the care instructions, "no re-oiling is necessary". This seems to be a point of confusion when it's clearly stated.
Yep. Frank, the guy at the counter, made it a point to inform me of the "no oiling" instruction. He said simply wash/spray from the inside out, let dry and re-install.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I went ahead and ordered me a Power Vision CX today so I can't wait to see your numbers. All I've done so far was put on the Tri-ovals and I have the Vic performance air filter to put in.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went ahead and ordered me a Power Vision CX today so I can't wait to see your numbers. All I've done so far was put on the Tri-ovals and I have the Vic performance air filter to put in.
Might I suggest Lloyd'z High Flow Filter instead of the Vic filter. It's quite similar to a K&N and I'm confident you'll get much better performance #'s. It's what I'm installing. Should have everything completed by the end of the week and be able to supply #'s.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Might I suggest Lloyd'z High Flow Filter instead of the Vic filter. It's quite similar to a K&N and I'm confident you'll get much better performance #'s. It's what I'm installing. Should have everything completed by the end of the week and be able to supply #'s.
Oh I'm seriously considering it since I will already be in there with the tank off. The additional $140 is just a tough pill to swallow right now.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh I'm seriously considering it since I will already be in there with the tank off. The additional $140 is just a tough pill to swallow right now.
Well, not only is it better performance but nice thing about Lloyd'z is if you take care of it, it's virtually permanent. That takes a bit of the sting out of the $140

·
Registered
321 Posts
ok..... I just ordered the Lloydz filter from WitchDoctors too. Hope it arrives fffffast :)

·
Premium Member
6,074 Posts
Remember the blue filter is also actually red

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
6,074 Posts
Just in case anyone was wondering and for future use, the Lloydz Torque Tubes use the SN-2510 & SN-2530 filter socks.

I was looking for this info and came across this thread which helped locate them.

UNQUOTE

EDIT; OK @MbX found this other thread PERFECT info, after some clicking i got the right numbers went to K&N website and found them see below

http://www.knfilters.com/mobile/mProduct.aspx?prod=SN-2510PK

Air Filter Wrap SN-2510PK

This product wraps your air filter with an additional pre-filter

Order Summary

QtyDescriptionPart #Unit Price

1Air Filter WrapSN-2510PK$25.82

1Air Filter WrapSN-2530PK$25.82

Currency: USD

Product Total: $51.64

S&H with International Priority (1-3 Business Days):

Shipping: $0.00

Tax: $0.00

Total: $51.64

Andre using

TaPaTaLk

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did you get the Dyno done Scabby?
Been some delay in coordinating schedules with my dyno tuner. Have an appointment set up for next week so will hopefully have a report soon. Did you get your Lloyds filter on yet?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Been some delay in coordinating schedules with my dyno tuner. Have an appointment set up for next week so will hopefully have a report soon. Did you get your Lloyds filter on yet?
Hope you get her done soon! :)
I sure did right away... I had a few back and forths with a tech at Dynojet and he sent me tune for my needs. I have to say that after exhaust, filter and tune....WOW.... She is a different beast now.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I sure did right away... I had a few back and forths with a tech at Dynojet and he sent me tune for my needs. I have to say that after exhaust, filter and tune....WOW.... She is a different beast now.
That's good to hear. Can't wait to see what kind of numbers I come up with.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Dyno was done today and the numbers are in. Stage I components are Lloydz high flow air filter, B&E Performance - Atom Bombs and PVcx. Max hp of 92.5 and max tq of 112. Base run done with same components prior to tune produced numbers of 85.5 hp and 106,5 tq. When I get a chance to scan it in, I will post the chart.

Oh yah and I am smiling. Not only can I feel it in the 'seat of the pants' but rideability has been greatly improved. When it starts to pull, it PULLS all the way through and the nasty decel popping is virtually gone.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Did the tune get rid of all the popping? If not were they willing to work on that part of the tune for you?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts