Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a Vic enthuisiast....I have put over 500 miles on the XR in the last 3 days and have molded myself to the machine and am very impressed. Very easy to ride around town and finesse into parking etc. slow speed stuff - very nimble in the fast turns and flat out fast when you twist the throttle and hold for a "little" while, when it gets into it's powerband-smiles happen both from internal and external forces...:D
What can I say- it looks great-- rides excellent and is fast as hell for a bagger or any bike for that matter....
NO BUYERS REMORSE HERE cheers

·
Registered
221 Posts
Congratz!
The slow speed handling of the XBikes probably has me sold on them. Even, if the wife gets her own, so I wouldn't need 2-up...

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congratz!
The slow speed handling of the XBikes probably has me sold on them. Even, if the wife gets her own, so I wouldn't need 2-up...

Yeah, I am impressed with parking lot handling - it turns tightly and has good balance - I often keep my feet up til the last second because of the stability.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wait till you open up the intake and exhaust! Even better; put some Lloydz cams and a fuel controller in it as well.

Yup, that will be happening down the road...I will not fool myself into saying I am gonna leave it stock - I have never left any vehicle I've owned stock! Always trying to make it better and more "me"...thumb up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts