Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy y'all,

Having just joined (it's been less than five years, honest), I figure it's about time I leave my first post.

Ya see, I spent most of my time on that other forum. Ya know, the one that was recently taken over by Eric Cartman.

Anyway, I see some familiar faces here, so maybe it won't take me long to get to know the place.

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Welcome from CT. One more post or reply and the rest of the forums will open up for you.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome! Many are using both now.

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Welcome! Many are using both now.
Guess many are not banned for 7 days ? So 9 April I can ask how the glitching is coming along...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
You got a link, because we all know how bad their search function was over there.
How can I post a link ? I'm banned, ya ha

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Is this it?
www t.h.e. v.o.g net/threads/official-glitch-thread.53380/page-30#post-1990809

(gotta remove the extra dots, as I can't link directly there from here

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Yup that's it... I think that thread is hilarious...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
47 Posts
That aint my idea of fun, Boss! That was just stupid right there. But that is OK, 'cause things are just fine right here. The little tyrant can have his sinking kingdom. I don't reckon I'll be back there for a long while if ever.

·
Registered
85 Posts
That aint my idea of fun, Boss! That was just stupid right there. But that is OK, 'cause things are just fine right here. The little tyrant can have his sinking kingdom. I don't reckon I'll be back there for a long while if ever.
I was just over "there" reading and saw his latest remarks:

"Once again, this tantrum is over. The next time I see this ban brought up on the public forum, whoever mentions it will be banned. Period. We're not going to allow necessary administrative decisions to derail this whole forum, so that a very few opinionated members can allow their personal beefs to overwhelm the entire community.

IOW, if you can't drop it and move on, you will be dropped and moved on. Last time I'm going to say it before the hammers start dropping.

Enough already.
"

And of course he locked the thread down.

·
Registered
79 Posts

"Once again, this tantrum is over. The next time I see this ban brought up on the public forum, whoever mentions it will be banned. Period. We're not going to allow necessary administrative decisions to derail this whole forum, so that a very few opinionated members can allow their personal beefs to overwhelm the entire community.

IOW, if you can't drop it and move on, you will be dropped and moved on. Last time I'm going to say it before the hammers start dropping.

Enough already.
"

Seriously does that guy have nothing better to do. Speaking of which isn't he taking away one our rights Freedom of Speech. Those guys were having a normal discussion and he had to but in and lock up the thread. I hope he looses his job.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Glad to see ya buddy!

Why did you ask me about pens?

I have a new tactical pen coming. Let you know what I think when I get it if you're interested. It's a Zero Tolerance.

·
Registered
483 Posts

Enough already.
"

Wow! So everybody better hope they see that so they are properly informed and don't get the "hammer." Such a joke!

Im liking this place more and more.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Wow! So everybody better hope they see that so they are properly informed and don't get the "hammer." Such a joke!

Im liking this place more and more.
I'm very tempted to start up a thread about freedom of speech, but I don't need a permaban over there. I'm not sure if the few I'm in contact with over there are even on this site, so I gotta hold out a little longer.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm very tempted to start up a thread about freedom of speech, but I don't need a permaban over there. I'm not sure if the few I'm in contact with over there are even on this site, so I gotta hold out a little longer.
Yeah I want to stay on both as well. I was biting my tongue (or fingers?) for sure.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts

Enough already.
"

Holy cats!!!! I don't even know where "over there" is... but I don't want to be there. What a douche canoe!!!!!!

Welcome to the reasonable Victory forum...

Cheers!!!

Mike

1 - 20 of 38 Posts