Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Been there and done that too. Still miss my Hammer. If I ever had the chance to get her back :)
Congrats on the new ride though. Sure is pretty

Reactions: whooshbang

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been there and done that too. Still miss my Hammer. If I ever had the chance to get her back :)
Congrats on the new ride though. Sure is pretty
Thanks!

Yea I miss the Hammer too.... but i wanted a later fresher model Vic and also a change in rider position and hopefully something a little easier to throw around. The 250 rear tyre on the Hammer does make it a handful at times. The Judge is a far softer ride too..... reckon i could do much longer distances on it.

There is still nothing on the road that I like more than a Victory motorcycle!

·
Premium Member
6,295 Posts
Good luck with the new vic, good luck with forgetting your Hammer, ha ha ....

Nice color , nice bike

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Super Moderator
6,400 Posts
I rode a Hammer before I picked up my XCT. What a FUN bike to ride. Not comfy, but definitely fun!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Now that's awesome! You guys enjoy and be safe.

·
Premium Member
6,295 Posts
Brother loved it so much he bought one too..... now were are tearing up the streets! just need some decent weather :|
Now THAT is a sight .... Well dome

SELL ONE
BUY TWOOOO ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
105 Posts
I rode a Hammer before I picked up my XCT. What a FUN bike to ride. Not comfy, but definitely fun!
Funny you say that, but at my age of 65 I need comfort in my bike and I find my Hammer very comfortable. Granted I have a Corbin seat that is light-years better than the stock seat, and I also have a small windscreen (slightly too small) and better foot pegs. If I had to do anything over, I would have gone with a wider windscreen.

So are those "new" left over 2015 models, or used bikes. I understand the Judge was changed to have a more relaxed riding position vs the prior model years.

·
Premium Member
9,016 Posts
Thanks!

Yea I miss the Hammer too.... but i wanted a later fresher model Vic and also a change in rider position and hopefully something a little easier to throw around. The 250 rear tyre on the Hammer does make it a handful at times. The Judge is a far softer ride too..... reckon i could do much longer distances on it.

There is still nothing on the road that I like more than a Victory motorcycle!
Judge carves roads better than a Hammer,
But a bit less cornering clearance than my Vegas strangely ..
I took a Judge on 2-up test ride over 2 days and 750 kms ....the dealers here give ya a 2 day test ride...3 by the time I returned it.
I aleady had just bought my Vegas but so could do a straight back to back comparison.
Youll love the ride and they're not something you see every day!
Tell me its not pink like it looks in your pic though!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Judge carves roads better than a Hammer,
But a bit less cornering clearance than my Vegas strangely ..
I took a Judge on 2-up test ride over 2 days and 750 kms ....the dealers here give ya a 2 day test ride...3 by the time I returned it.
I aleady had just bought my Vegas but so could do a straight back to back comparison.
Youll love the ride and they're not something you see every day!
Tell me its not pink like it looks in your pic though!
Yeah it grinds out pretty easy. less ground clearance than the Hammer too i reckon. Handles beautifully though! So much easier to throw around.

It's not Pink :eek

1 - 12 of 12 Posts