Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy! Current Vulcan rider in D/FW. I've been researching the Vision and thought I'd better get the intro outa the way so I can ask questions.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Howdy! Current Vulcan rider in D/FW. I've been researching the Vision and thought I'd better get the intro outa the way so I can ask questions.
Welcome and feel free to pop some questions out. A lot of vv owners here past and present. Just don't ask why did you buy a vision. Lol

Tim

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome to the site , good info here. cheers

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome! Ask away. thumb up

·
Registered
66 Posts
I love the Vision styling. The only touring bike that would make me think about buying a touring bike is the Vision! Some call its stlying "radical", but to me, OTHER touring bikes simply look clunky in comparison! Nice choice.

Jim G

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome! 2 beautiful bikes for sale, but I'm thinking it will be close to January before I'm ready to purchase.
I need to reach out to the tall riders and see what mods are needed for comfort.

·
Registered
103 Posts
tri-j I am just about 6'3", 35 inch inseam. I have had to made no adjustments at all. I can stretch my legs out the whole way and still be on the floor boards. I bought a vision in July, and that is one of the reasons that I fell in love with the bike. The leg room is great. The way you sit in the seat and the way the handlebars are made there really are no adjustments needed. Not sure how tall you are but I would think that it will fit you well. you should test ride one and see for yourself

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Paul, good to hear. I'm a lil over 6'2" with 36" inseam.
I'm afraid to ride one right now...Gunny says if I ride one, I'll buy one!:D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Tri-J You may be able to hold off buying one if you ride one, but it will impress the hell out of you when you do ride it. The VV handles great, power is good, comfort is great. Not sure if you have a person you ride on the back of your bike but if you do you should take them also, then you can see how it handles with a passenger on the back

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have test ride the Vision a couple of times just for fun. It is one hell of a bike. Great handling, good power, very comfortable, power windshield is great. Down side is that the bags are small and it looks like a space ship. Not that the Cross Country doesn't, just the Vision is just that much more.... futureistic?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
640 Posts
Once the Vision virus infects you there is no cure. I had just bought a sweet KP in may saw a vision I just wanted to look at not buy sales guy said take for a ride traded in KP for it in July. Sadly I just totaled it in Sep and cant stop thinkin about how I can get another one. I have thought about getting a cheap bike to take care of the itch but all I want to ride is a Vision. Spoiled I guess.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have test ride the Vision a couple of times just for fun. It is one hell of a bike. Great handling, good power, very comfortable, power windshield is great. Down side is that the bags are small and it looks like a space ship. Not that the Cross Country doesn't, just the Vision is just that much more.... futureistic?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I thought the same thing about the bags, which did have me a little bit worried, the wife takes a heck of a lot on bike trips. But I have been surprised how much you can put into the bags. The bike does look like something from the future, but that part of it appeals to me also. I have had a lot of people comment on how nice the bike looks, it occurs almost daily. I also think the power windshield is a big plusthumb up. I have been very pleased with the bike ( only have had it 2 months ) I have put 2500 miles on it. So far so good. You won't be disappointed if you decide to buy one:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts