Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatttt!!!......its ok ..no elephants were harmed on the ride!
The run takes its name from one of our sponsoring venues The Ivory Tavern a pub on the Tweed river where we have our monthly club meetings and where a lot of the rides finish.
Numbers down partly cos of tbe threat of rain, some wooses dont like getting wet!
Rain didnt eventuate.
Also today the running of the annual 1000kms V8 Supercar race at Mt Panorama Bathurst.
Anyway without further ado heres the pix!

OOPS ! Forgot them! Look below vvvvvvvvv

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Problem uploading...says the pix are too big so may need to do them singly...what a pain and so bloody slow...anyway Ill give it another go...
If nothing comes up well I mustve given up trying. :frown
Victory!!! Got em up! Patience rewarded!
First the Lismore Pub our first refreshment stop.
Then on to a secret spot at Tintenbar tucked away in the trees the perfect BBQ spot..
Phil our trusty cook who drives out ahead of us with his 4x4 and our club trailer with BBQ and all the mo ile kitchen stuff does a wonderful job of feeding eeryone...such a well organised and carered social motorcycle club we are!
Last pic is Strokers Triumph which went underwater in 4 metres of floodwater last April.
Devastating floodwaters wreaked havoc on Murwillumbah and other towns along the Tweed River.
Lives were lost and lots of property damage.
Stroker a man Ive known for some 30+ years is a Triumph trained old school mechanic and successfully ressurected his beloved drowned Trumpy.
My dinners just arrived so Ill leave to to enjoy the pix while I eat...

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts