Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the J&M front & rear speaker kit and let me just say OMG!!! Before at highway speed I was luck to get to #8 on the volume before the distortion, NOW that is not an issue at ANY volume level!!! A mod well worth the $ thumb up

·
Registered
634 Posts
Used J&M in the past. Quality items. This round I went with the Kicker speakers in the front. Either brand is better than factory.

After taking to front end apart to install I kept thinking of a way to put speakers in place of the useless mirrors. Haven't done much thinking lately, but that would be neat!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I wonder if anyone has used the new puck speakers yet? They have a built in amp in each speaker, they are not cheap but if you bought a amp and the speakers I am sure they wouldnt be cheap also. I know the speakers in the bike I just bought are terrible comapired to what I had on my venture. That is a upgrade I will be working on shortly.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
I installed the CycleSounds amp and speaker kit on the V8. They discontinued the kit they offered when Victory dropped the Vision 8 Ball, but still offer the parts that make up the kit. I'm pleased with the sound and use a iPod shuffle or my Garmin 750T for music. The quality of the CycleSounds speakers appears to be very good.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would be nice if someone made a speaker bar for the dash similar to the hogtunes for the harley, it sounds great.... maybe one day?? :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts