Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
I tried buying one for my Cross Country last November. Bike was not listed as a model the jack would work on so I called. Twice. Talked to someone that was going to check and call me back. No return call. Disappointing since the company I work for was buying it for me. I know it's a well made jack as a coworker bought two of them, shame I never got a call back..

·
13,318 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know that J&S is running some great sales on our lifts. If your interested please check us out at www.jsjacks.com or contact me directly at [email protected].
I think it would be great if some one would make attachment to move wheels out wider for more stability.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know that J&S is running some great sales on our lifts. If your interested please check us out at www.jsjacks.com or contact me directly at [email protected].
Have tried to contact you a few times Love my J&S for every HD I ever owned and have no doubt your Jack works fine on the Steel Frame Models .. But my Cross country looks a little squirelly when raise it on my XC thinking maybe you may have an adapter for the Cross Bikes ??? Feel free to reply or PM me or contact at [email protected] I do notice you are a site sponsor now so wish you all the best ...

·
Registered
56 Posts
I had a J&S on my previous bike and loved it.

I have a Cross Roads and have held off buying another jack as I hear mixed reviews on how good they are on the Cross bikes.

I will buy one immediately if this can be satisfactorily answered.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
I had a J&S on my previous bike and loved it.

I have a Cross Roads and have held off buying another jack as I hear mixed reviews on how good they are on the Cross bikes.

I will buy one immediately if this can be satisfactorily answered.
Good Post waiting patiently myself .. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cross Country Bikes

Sorry for the delay everyone but our lift works without any adapters for the Cross Country Motorcycles. I apologize for not responding sooner to all the inquiries but if I can assist anyone further please contact me via e-mail at [email protected] and I will glady assist you immediately. Thank you for all the interest and look forward to hearing from you soon.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ruttrow; I am sorry you had a negative experience with us and I apologize for your call never getting returned. I hope the above posts have answered your lingering questions and if I can assist you futher please contact me at [email protected].

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Thanks Jamie .. Will Break it out and get some of pics of my XC on my J&S like have done an Many HD's ..

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Guess the Proof is in the pudding .. The XC is sitting right about where I like it and the higher it got the better balanced it was .. Not going to to sit on the fender or do any fancy spins like J&S does on their Website, just will say the Vic is sitting tall .. Got it sitting on the stops now and will detail the bike a little when it cools off some is 87 here in North FL right now ..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GatorJoe it looks great!! Thank you for the pictures it really helps verify that the lift works well on the Cross Country! Also wish it was 87 degrees here unfortunately it is 35 rainy and windy :(

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks good - is it tricky to place the jack under the bike? Is is pretty self evident where it should go.

I don't have anyone to spot me(or more importantly the bike!) when I do these things so i have to be confident its one person operation. It certainly was on my other bikes

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Looks good - is it tricky to place the jack under the bike? Is is pretty self evident where it should go.

I don't have anyone to spot me(or more importantly the bike!) when I do these things so i have to be confident its one person operation. It certainly was on my other bikes
Best answer can give without making things complicated is got close as you can on the rear without disturbing the filter and check your balance one pump at a time .. If check the pic, even though I am close to the filter at the back leg of the jack, the front tire is a little higher than the rear but it's stable..

·
Registered
72 Posts
Been looking at buying one for awhile. What is the sale price? Seems like it went up in price. Jack and your choice of oil pan or T-handle for under $400 just a while ago. Great jack, I'm just asking

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
56 Posts
Best answer can give without making things complicated is got close as you can on the rear without disturbing the filter and check your balance one pump at a time .. If check the pic, even though I am close to the filter at the back leg of the jack, the front tire is a little higher than the rear but it's stable..
Thanks this helps

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The price of the lift itself is $399.95 and the t-bar handle is $32.95 and the oil pan adapter is $39.95. Unfortunately there are no sales going on currently other than the air operated model which is on sale for $495. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for all the interest!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry for the confusion we had a sale going in March which is when that was posted. I will be sure to note the sale dates if we run anymore sales that are advertised on the forum. I will take that down to avoid future confusion. We do however still have our air lifts on sale through the end of the month if you are interested in an air operated lift. It does include a t-bar handle and foot pedal for if air is not available.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ruttrow; I am sorry you had a negative experience with us and I apologize for your call never getting returned. I hope the above posts have answered your lingering questions and if I can assist you futher please contact me at [email protected].
Like I said, my company was going to buy it for me as part of a Christmas bonus. Maybe next December...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts