Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
Here's how I made my XR rock steady on my lift...
The piece goes under the transverse bar at the base of the passenger peg/board. The critical dimension is the 1" it provides between that bar and the lift platform.
I hold it place with a rubber band while maneuvering the lift. I find the lift works best if angled about 15 degrees so the end of one platform is just clearing the sidestand mount and the other platform is well under my block.
http://www.victoryforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16977&d=1366904465

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
12,424 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Washer and rubber

Can you post some pics, I'm not understanding

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I use a J&S jack and I had to put a piece of rubber and 2 large washers on the frame rail of the jack so the bike would lift and sit level on the jack. I have included a picture of the placement of the washers and rubber piece. The rubber pieces "2" come with the jack. Please ask for them when ordering. One pictures shows placement of the rubber and washers and the other pictures shows placement of both rubber pieces. The bike sits level and is very stable on the jack. It is easy once you find the right spot.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
I use a J&S jack and I had to put a piece of rubber and 2 large washers on the frame rail of the jack so the bike would lift and sit level on the jack. I have included a picture of the placement of the washers and rubber piece. The rubber pieces "2" come with the jack. Please ask for them when ordering. One pictures shows placement of the rubber and washers and the other pictures shows placement of both rubber pieces. The bike sits level and is very stable on the jack. It is easy once you find the right spot.
Great pics will give this a shot even though seems to lift okay as is, that looks sturdier ..

21 - 27 of 27 Posts