Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts
That's a good place to hide mount a super big HORN...

Coz I installed 2 WoLo bad on that place...

Andre
TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
How much is it?

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts
I can't see the picture... Is it removed??

Andre
TaPaTaLk

·
12,983 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
I can't see the original photo as the site is temporarily down but I do see the one from WD.

On one hand I like the rock and debris protection it offers steel frames for the stupidest place on record to put the regulator. On the other hand though I'd have a concern about it blocking some of the air that would help get rid of the regulators biggest threat, heat. I do believe it would cause degradation problems for the riders in the south where the heat coming off the asphalt will cook steaks.

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts
Ok I made a screenshot of a "active toppic" and got the original picture back...

I think this is COOL ...

The toppic about the heat & regulator... I don't see the problem as I live in a country much hotter and no regulator problem yet....

Andre
TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
889 Posts
Thanks for the photo. It's quiet different from the one that WD shows on their site. It looks to be a full size cowling for the front without the vent holes.

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts
Thanks for the photo. It's quiet different from the one that WD shows on their site. It looks to be a full size cowling for the front without the vent holes.
Yes I think the picture of the OP is much better looking then the WD one....

I looked at most steel frame member picture and did not find anything about this cool cowling that the OP posted.... Also a Google Search did not show this model

Andre
TaPaTaLk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts