Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No JP in 2015 per Ma Vic's web page.

·
Registered
222 Posts
No JP in 2015 per Ma Vic's web page.
Ahh seems vic will drop a model then pick it up a couple years later, looks like us jackpot owners are getting fewer. But that magnum is sick! Always loved the cc but with a 21" front standard ahh I'm in love

·
Registered
214 Posts
As someone who just traded my Jackpot for a new XC I'm still conflicted. I love my new bike and its way better for the amount of riding I do but I LOVED my Jackpot. I would have kept it but I couldn't justify paying the property taxes and insurance on it every year (Nearly a thousand dollars between the two) for a bike I wouldn't ride much anymore since I have the cross bike now.

I knew the Jackpot was in trouble when they rolled out the 2014 and it was stripped of most of the chrome, given that shitty wheel set and a round headlight. Seriously...round? Part of what makes the Vic's stand out is their angular lines and headlight. I seriously hope they bring it back somehow down the line because even though it steered heavy it was a blast once you got the hang of it.

·
Registered
396 Posts
hey the chopper styled bikes just are not selling at
the moment,everyone is into baggers and bobbers,
and victory is selling the latest fad just makes sense.
and in the next year or so the water cooled bikes
will be rolled out so big things are coming.wac
as for me i still have strong feelings for my jackpot
and maybe more now that they have been discontinued.
just makes the bike even more exclusive,and everywhere
i go it gets long looks and compliments,sexy with that 21"
billet on the front,and badass with that 18"250mm on the
back rolling on that billet rim.like they say"if you dont get
noticed on it,you aint on it"!thumb up

·
Registered
121 Posts
To bad for Victory. I think there are still those that like that fat rear tire look. Just gives me more reason to keep my Orange 2009. When I get ready for a bagger I guess I will just have TWO Victories. Love my Jackpot and so do the Many lookers

·
Registered
24 Posts
More Value

Should keep current value up for existing JP owners :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
07PEARLJACKPOT;1028602 just makes the bike even more exclusive said:
Agreed 100%. The main reason I bought this bike was because I didnt see one everytime I turned my head. Now you cant even buy 1 unless you get it used. ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I agree, was thinking of getting a XC but I cant part with my 07 ness JP. I have rode with friends with Harleys and every time we stop people are always checking out my JP some taking pics. When I get XC I will also have two in the garage.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Jackpot or no Jackpot in the "new" line

I like my Jackpot.... it does not look the same as other bikes, even when stock

·
Registered
104 Posts
I think the 2013 Jackpot was the final year they looked good. The 14, looks like it was just thrown together. The headlight looks like it was something that they had left over & decided to use it. My dealer has had a 14 that has sat there for almost a year.
I just hope they will continue to manufacture all the parts for it & hope the aftermarket parts makers do not forget about us. wac

·
Registered
108 Posts
I, too am not surprised the Jackpot was killed off, True the Baggers are it nowadays and have been for 5 years or so, as the new customers demand more creature comfort.
Victory always did a disservice to the Jackpot with their Gaudy paint schemes, seems they put no imagination at all into them. I would have rather seem a CVO version of the JP with nice chrome and paint like the HD CVOs, instead of the graphic route Vic went.
I will never sell my 2011 JP, in fact I just bought a spare set of wheels off Ebay that I plan to get chromed .
I also own 2 HD Softail Customs, A Deuce and a Springer, so I am used to owning what others do not want, but they get looks everywhere I ride them ( all chromed and decked out) , my Lady Luck Jackpot is a joy to ride in amongst the masses , as most people never seen one before, and are amazed at This Victory doesn't look like the George Jetson bike ( Vision)
Either way, the values have nowhere to go but down I am afraid, but that is fine, for bargain hunters
Life changes and there will be a new product somewhere ,
looking forward to seeing a Magnum in person

1 - 12 of 12 Posts