Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
is this possible to replace my 8-Ball rear swing arm with Jackpot's rear swing arm?

Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i believe so. but there more you to change to make it work. im doing that to my 8 ball.
swing arm/fender/wheel/fender strunts/fender support frame/and front gear spracket.

·
Registered
7 Posts
[B]i ask the same question and this was the answer,[/B]
Everything will fit and bolt on BUT you will need an offset main drive pulley because of the wide rear end and you will need to cut the 8ball FENDER frame and weld on the Jackpot fender frame. You'll need to do this so that you can mount the fender and the fender rails.

The Jackpot/Hammer main drive pulley will bolt on.

I'm assuming you a complete Jackpot parts from the tank back? Don't forget the seats for the 8ball will not work with the Jackpot conversion so your'll need that also.

Basically you need every part including the fender frame from the seat back.
i ask the same question and this was the answer

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
I'll answer your question about the seat in this thread. The Jackpot fender has 3 nipples on it that you need to cover or put the JP seat on. The 8ball seat will sit differently against the fender. If you choose to use the stock passenger seat from the JP you will have to use the JP seat. Basically you don't HAVE to use it but it will look best.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want to replace the rear swing arem and wheel, not the seat, so what about that?

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
You can use the seat but it is a lot more narrow than the Jackpot seat. Also you must change to a Hammer or Jackpot fender or have a wider fender put on. There is also the Conquest Customs alternative. He has a carbon fiber fender that bolts to the swingarm.

www.conquestcustoms.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts