Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Bandit solo seat for my 06 Jackpot, and I was wondering if anyone uses a tail bag set up without a rack. I don't like the look of saddlebags on the JP and hate wearing a backpack while riding. Just wondering if anyone else has dealt with this and what bag/set up they used. Thanks for any help you can give, I am just looking forward to getting back from deployment and putting some miles on my baby this summer! cheers

-Adam

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate the link, but I am looking for a bag that i can remove and tak into work with me. I have found several different bags, I am just curious how other people have anchored them. I think I will probably go with some bungi buttons and cords, but any input would be great.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I use the tank bag with the magnets on the back side. I just stick it on the rear fender instead of the tank and haven't had any problems yet.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I actually went with the bikersfriend.com bag which i love. It has a backrest on it and just sits on the rear seat and tied down with bungy cords. Very well made kind of expensive i paid around $200 but its worth it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts