Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ricz I see that you have the JMCB mounted on your bike. What mount did you use and did you have to do any modification? Were you able to use the stock mirror? Anyone else who's added this CB please chime in.

Thanks

·
Registered
12,238 Posts
Ricz I see that you have the JMCB mounted on your bike. What mount did you use and did you have to do any modification? Were you able to use the stock mirror?
My goal was to keep the OEM mirror, so I did have to come up with a modification as J&M did not have a bracket, at that time, intended for the Cross bikes, or any other Victory for that matter. The bracket in the photo is intended for a Honda and in order to give the PTT lever enough clearance to operate, I added the aluminum tube spacers and longer flathead allen screws from my local ACE hardware. That elevated the unit enough to allow the PTT lever to work. See photos. Note the handlebar location for the headset cord connector. It's held in place with zip ties.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've confirmed that the Victory-specific mounting bracket doesn't work for the Cross Roads. The Honda one works well, and I was able to make it work without needing the spacers mention above (though I'm currently using just a U-bolt; clamp is on order). The parts you want are:

JCB03-HBK01P - Polished Mounting Bracket kit for Honda Cruisers
HCL-01 - Universal Handlebar Clamp

You can use a U-bolt, but the clamp is a polished piece, and the U-bolt won't be too long and look goofy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts