Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Sponsored by Brisbane Victory Indian, there was an afternoon run which I couldnt make cos I was ratshit after minimal sleep.
A late night 1.15am then up at 3.45am for the motorcycle-cade to the beach to farewell Tommos ashes, then after breaky, coffee, and a bit of a ride I was farked and in no shape to be riding to Brisbane at noon.
Discretion and sanity won out and I hit the hay for some Zzzzzzzz's

a zillion things in my head meant no sleep despite being wrung out.馃槼
I think I got an hour or so before looking at the clock 3pm it said.....
You know that feeling when you dont wanna move but also dont wanna miss out?
3.15pm Im out of bed throwing my clothes and boots on and firing up the beastly Vegas for a 60 mile freeway run to my capital city.
Got a dream run, teamed up with a fatboy in the fast lane and we ran staggered and close all the way to the Gateway turnoff, safety in numbers.
Then it was another motorway run and up over the Gateway bridge to turn off for Eagle Farm and Joes Diner, going up over the bridge a couple of bikes blitzed past me, one a white 109M With tall apes and loud pipes haulin ass
I let em go ....

Off my turnoff and down to the lights and the cops have the 109M pulled over, one in a Highway Patrol and another on a Police bike.
the light seems to take forever to turn green and when it does, myself and another Harley thats stopped to the left of me turn right as quietly as our bikes can be ridden馃槆

end of that block theres bikes everywhere and I pull into the driveway and idle my way towards the show bike area, mines no show bike but the dealerships asked us to enter as theyre sponsoring it and for a gold coin donation to charity I enter the show and park next to a long line of Indians.
Then Im off in search of food at the Diner.
People everywhere, I aint seen this many bikes in one place since the 2014 VLAD law protests
Bikes bikes bikes and bikers everywhere,
a truck as a stage with blues rock pumpin out, this will be good.
I better take a few pix to keep you blokes happy hey!

Attachments

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
more!

more pix
look close youll see my Vegas
and the boys from Victory Indian packing up their promo display...must say the Scouts look better with some colour!

Attachments

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
still more!

a very wicked Z900 with lotsa mods including
ZX1100R Motorvation

HELP!...can someone spin those down-under shots up the right way:eek Thanks!

Attachments

Super Moderator
How's this?

Attachments

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5

Registered
Thanks for the pics MBX (and broggy) looks like a kick-ass time....Seeing this stuff is getting me more & more anxious for the start of this riding season. :cool:

Premium Member
We don't have any Bike Nights around here anymore. The motorcycle clubs messed that up for us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts