Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on my fourth Victory. I currently ride a 2015 Cross Country Tour. I have been a *** member for over ten years.

Ride safe,

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts
Welcome from CT. I'm a member over on the Vee-Oh-Gee but I prefer hanging out here.

Reactions: Rickybobby

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a little hard getting used to the layout of this site. I tried posting in a forum and wasn't able to. It looked like I needed to post a minimum of two times in the new member forums first, but still no luck.

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
That's to keep the bots and spammers away...you're good. 4X Vic owner, I'm impressed. Welcome from the Pacific Nortwet.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I started with a 2004 Vegas. I found a nice 2003 TC in Nebraska and drove it back to Texas. I then moved to a 2011 Cross Roads.

The dealer here shut down so I traded the bike in for an Ultra. After totaling the Ultra after avoiding a deer, I made the move back. I was recently rear-ended by another bike (my friend and neighbor). 2015 has been a rough year with accidents for me. I knew that after eighteen years my time was coming. I am just glad to have no other injuries other than a broken nose and a concussion. I lived to ride again thumb up

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome back!

Reactions: Rickybobby

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
Watch out for that third one. :-O

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Watch out for that third one. :-O

I did end up with a new passenger backrest and luggage rack to use when I don't want the trunk on. His insurance company picked up the tab on that for me.

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Wuss up Ricky!

·
Premium Member
2,371 Posts
Hey, Ricky takes a bit to figure out the site.But, there is a ton off information on here.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Only real benefit is that you don't see as many ads. If ads don't bother you save your money for upgrades!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Only real benefit is that you don't see as many ads. If ads don't bother you save your money for upgrades!
Adblock Pro (free) gets rid of 100% of the ads.

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts
Annual premium membership is I believe $15, and the lifetime was like $40. I figured I'll have this bike for more than 4 years so it seemed like a worthwhile expense to me. Besides, we get access to the VIP forum which has some....interesting.... posts. :D

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts