Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Like I said I just joined the Victory Club this last Sat I've been riding sportbikes for the last 5 years and decided it's time to slow down a bit and bring the wife along when I'm out riding!! So WE bought a 2012 Highball, I've always had my eye on the Vic line up and now I'm an owner of one, it still seems like a dream to me that when I look in my garage there is a bad a$$ Highball sitting in there!!

"keep the rubber side down"

-mjr-

·
Registered
75 Posts
Salutations and Congradulations. I too am a new Vic owner, I went with the Cross Country or XC for short.

Enjoy your new ride and the experiences you & your wife will have.

Let the mods begin

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Mjr,
Welcome to the Victory Forum and congrats on the HighB!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I look in my garage there is a bad a$$ Highball sitting in there!!
Don't be selfish, let's see some pics of that sexy machine! cheers
Congrats and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yessir!!! Welcome from a South Dakota rider. Pictures are great! Can't wait to see your ride. thumb up

·
Registered
136 Posts
Just joined the club last Tuesday. Bought myself a 2013 Victory XC and I'm loving it. Already put 1200 miles on it. Great machine. Just need to figure out what wjdshield I'm going to use. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome to the club! I just bought a Cross Country Tour last Saturday myself. Big upgrade from my 750 Shadow....but loving riding a real bike. Lots of good info in these forums!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow looks like we got all kinds of new riders!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Not a new rider, just a new Victory owner. I'm really loving my new bike.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good point!! I'm also not a new rider just new to victory

·
Registered
12 Posts
I also wanted a Highball, if my dealer could've got me one i probably would be picking it up this week. Instead i got to thinking what i love about my Street Glide and was afraid to give up my stereo, so for less money than the high ball he got me a new Cross Country. I know when i see a high ball in person i'll probably regret needing the stereo lol!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I also wanted a Highball, if my dealer could've got me one i probably would be picking it up this week. Instead i got to thinking what i love about my Street Glide and was afraid to give up my stereo, so for less money than the high ball he got me a new Cross Country. I know when i see a high ball in person i'll probably regret needing the stereo lol!
Good call staying a bagger! hehe Just my 2 cents i dont think your going to regret anything. I keep eyeballing that Hammer S, man do I think I want it so bad but then after I finish my next ride on my TC I am SO glad Im on a bagger.. thumb up

Safe riddin bro

1 - 14 of 14 Posts