Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Winston Salem, NC. Well, my wife pulled the trigger today a bought a Victory Hardball. She had been eyeing them since they were first introduced. I took her to the dealership on Sunday afternoon to see one in person, and that's all it took. So today she traded in her 08 Goldwing for the beast.

So, even though I don't own a Victory, I want to be a member so that I can stay abreast of the latest Victory info and etc........

What kind of bike do I ride; I don't, them damn things will get you hurt.:crzy:

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrat to your wife! That's a lot of bike but coming from a GW she'll do ok. By the way bikes are like loaded guns; treat them safely and they treat you back. The difference is that people don't see you on a bike but if you're pointing a gun at them you will probably get their attention.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrat to your wife! That's a lot of bike but coming from a GW she'll do ok.
She'll be ok on it. She gets a new bike every 3-4 years. The last two were Goldwings and a VTX 1800 before that. She'll average riding 12,000 miles a year.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Weak sauce.. no offense but man joins forum for wife who rides a bike when he doesn't?
I did ride up until 3 or 4 years ago, but made the choice to give it up due to a medical condition. I'm still the one who turns the wrenches on her bikes. I thought this forum may be helpful, but then again maybe not.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Welcome to you and your wife. This is a good site for getting and sharing info. Sometimes you just have to ignore a few people.

Congrats on the new bike.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I did ride up until 3 or 4 years ago, but made the choice to give it up due to a medical condition. I'm still the one who turns the wrenches on her bikes. I thought this forum may be helpful, but then again maybe not.
Hey bro I think it's cool your girl rides and you turn the wrenches we all got reasons we do what we do, some dumb sh!ts just got to talk. I have been reading on here a few days most people seem to be cool.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Greetings from Winston Salem, NC. Well, my wife pulled the trigger today a bought a Victory Hardball. She had been eyeing them since they were first introduced. I took her to the dealership on Sunday afternoon to see one in person, and that's all it took. So today she traded in her 08 Goldwing for the beast.

So, even though I don't own a Victory, I want to be a member so that I can stay abreast of the latest Victory info and etc........

What kind of bike do I ride; I don't, them damn things will get you hurt.:crzy:
Welcome. As you can see from my signature, I am just south of you on the north side of Charlotte. I have a similar issue with my spouse in that she works in a hospital so only sees the bad side of the equation and therefore won't ride any further than around the block with me. I get out and ride with others so I hope to meet your wife out on that road one of these days.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Congrats and welcome to you and your wife. If you do the wrenching on her bike, looks like you will be looking for a new hobby now. These bikes are solid. cheers

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Sorry if I came off wrong. Rough night when i posted here.
Weak sauce... no offense but gotta stand by your original post.

:ltr: I'm kidding. :ltr:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts