Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't seen much on these lately. How do people like them. I just ordered a set. Hope they arrive soon.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It'd lowers

I have the jtd lowers an they are great
They eliminate most of the buffeting associated with the forged bars.
I had mine hydro graphic in a carbon fiber pattern
Lots of positive comments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like the hydro dip idea. I was thinking plasti dip. Flat black.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hope you got the storage or speaker setup with the lowers. I just got the storage setup this week after having the lowers since they first came out. It really finishes off the look even if I never use the storage. Super easy to add on.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did not order either. I wanted to see how well they worked. If they work good I will add speakers and an amp.

·
Registered
426 Posts
just wanting to get in on this thread so i dont forget about them. maybe after that next school they send me to ill pick up a set

·
Registered
234 Posts
I did not order either. I wanted to see how well they worked. If they work good I will add speakers and an amp.
I have them and love them...have the light kit too which is super bright and having another turn signal is always nice. I was thinking about the speaker kit as well but, decided against it due to the fact that the speakers are facing away from the rider due the angle of the lowers.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I was just about to do a search on these lowers. Thinking on a set for the wife's bike-2012 forged bars red and silver. Was thinking on spray bombing in a gloss black-anyone done this? How does it look?? She just wants the lowers with out storage..do the storage compartments add much to the cost? Thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
I was just about to do a search on these lowers. Thinking on a set for the wife's bike-2012 forged bars red and silver. Was thinking on spray bombing in a gloss black-anyone done this? How does it look?? She just wants the lowers with out storage..do the storage compartments add much to the cost? Thanks
Locking Storage Compartments for Victory Hard Lowers Forged Bars $218.00 (including all mounting hardware)

http://www.jtdcycleparts.com/Locking-Storage-Compartments-for-Victory-Hard-Lowers-Forged-Bars-VIC-B-STOR.htm

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thanks 4wilds--I think I will stick with the basic ones, after all the bikes have bags--no not her,, saddle bags, just kidding LOL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts