Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for a double post.

I have a judge headlight on my High Ball and it blew a little while back and I had been driving in the rain. Since then I have gotten some cheap ones because I was having a hard time finding one . It blew this morning on the way in to work!
Does anybody have a recommendation for a good bulb??
Also are the new High Ball headlights the exact same as the judge with sealed beam?
When dealer installed it the wiring was loose and burned socket. Took it back and before I got home blew fuse. I looked inside and saw crappy connectors and pinched wire. I cleaned it up and did fine until now. Any thoughts

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for a double post.

I have a judge headlight on my High Ball and it blew a little while back and I had been driving in the rain. Since then I have gotten some cheap ones because I was having a hard time finding one . It blew this morning on the way in to work!
Does anybody have a recommendation for a good bulb??
Also are the new High Ball headlights the exact same as the judge with sealed beam?
When dealer installed it the wiring was loose and burned socket. Took it back and before I got home blew fuse. I looked inside and saw crappy connectors and pinched wire. I cleaned it up and did fine until now. Any thoughts

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.