Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,801 Posts
Seconds! interesting concept after riding a Judge, I likes the front end 'feel' over the 21" feel.....would lose already lacking ground clearance tho.
Given parts interchangability..............Photoshop anyone?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Seconds! interesting concept after riding a Judge, I likes the front end 'feel' over the 21" feel.....would lose already lacking ground clearance tho.
Given parts interchangability..............Photoshop anyone?
??????

They both have 16" front wheels. No difference in dynamics whatsoever.

·
Premium Member
8,801 Posts
??????

They both have 16" front wheels. No difference in dynamics whatsoever.
@jmlmjmjm
Im talking about my 21" Vegas wheel compared with 16" Judge
huge diff in dynamics

·
Registered
90 Posts
@jmlmjmjm
Im talking about my 21" Vegas wheel compared with 16" Judge
huge diff in dynamics
Yes there is a huge difference between those two. Plus the judge wheel is wider as well.

Now as far as the judge wheel on the boardwalk.... Ew. But that's just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
8,801 Posts
Yes there is a huge difference between those two. Plus the judge wheel is wider as well.

Now as far as the judge wheel on the boardwalk.... Ew. But that's just my opinion.
Judge wheel on a Boardwalk Id like to see too, not on white bike tho, dark colour, shiny black even,
Wheres the photoshoppers?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts

The Boardwalk is a chrome'd out scoot. I wouldn't consider Judge wheels unless I had them chromed.. Now THAT might be pretty cool.

Still the Judge wheel doesn't so much fit in with the classic look the BW is going for. In a nice chrome finish a guy might get away with it and look pretty killer.

.. 2 cents given cheers

·
Premium Member
8,801 Posts
Calling all photoshoppers!

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Give me a few minutes and I'll see what I can cobble together. It's dinner time, you know...

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
How's this?

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
oooooh hot dang that looks good.

·
Premium Member
8,801 Posts
How's this?
Now dont that look tough! Thanks mate.

My brother in law bought a new 013 Boardwalk yesterday, got a fantastic deal on a white one just had first service, got stage one x-bows flash n filter, thousands off retail.
My sister drives a hard bargain and James left her to do the deal.
He gets it delivered tomorrow, I've sent them a link to the forum but dunno how computer saavy he is.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
I kinda dig that look. I'm not one for washing spokes lol

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Dayum Broggy...ask and ye shall receive.

I LOVE IT!

Thanks man.
Sometimes I think I should have gone into graphic arts, but I can't abandon that which I've already done for 14+ years lol

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Very close. I like.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts