Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Love your paint job! The bike looks great. Can you tell us a little more about the LED install?

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Love your paint job! The bike looks great. Can you tell us a little more about the LED install?
:I agree:
+1 on the paint job
+ 1 on the bike looking great
+ 1 on wanting to find out more about the LED install - and see some pics with it in action if possible.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just go to Advance Auto Parts and look in the LED section. There is a little kit made to go around a car headlight.
This is the one you need, because the lights shine horizontally out of the strip vs. vertical.
Once you see the strip, you will be able to figure out the rest. The hardest part is running the power wires where they are not readily visible.
The lights are bright as heck at night. The only way I could get a photo to come out was take a pic in bright sunlight.

·
Registered
229 Posts
The pad is a Victory dealer part. I am not too impressed with it. The pedal clamps down over your existing peg.

It looks pretty good, but I will upgrade to one that screws into the lever in the future.
+1
they are also available through Kuryakyn. I had a similar heel shifter pad on my old Vulcan 1500. Damn thing would always rattle loose.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts