Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I have had my X-1 Stealth for about three months now and I love it, I got rid of my 2013 Hayabusa for it. Cant beat the look and the music, only thing I miss sometimes is the speed. If only I could have had both, lol. I ride as much as I can, mostly to and from work, but when I get a break from the "Honey-do" list, I'll get out into some trouble.

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Hey everyone. I have had my X-1 Stealth for about three months now and I love it, I got rid of my 2013 Hayabusa for it. Cant beat the look and the music, only thing I miss sometimes is the speed. If only I could have had both, lol. I ride as much as I can, mostly to and from work, but when I get a break from the "Honey-do" list, I'll get out into some trouble.

You may not get Busa speed but this link can guide you to more power and torque than you may think possible. The 'low hanging fruit' items include: cams, air filter, timing wheel, mufflers, PCV, dyno tune and the 1/4 turn throttle ring. After that, your wallet continues to determine where you go. Head work, 116" kit, clutch work, super charger, turbo etc. etc. etc. Mostly, congratulations on your X-1, it's a real beauty.

Hard On Horsepower | Serving the Worlds Best Customers

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
Congratulations on your X-1. I am really new to Victory (a little over 2 months) and am not sure what that bike is, but hey, it is a Vic and I like Vics! Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new ride!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT. With not too much money (compared to similar increases on HD), you can get a great boost on power.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts