4,091 Posts
You should have posted a warning about the kissing..... :p

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
You should have posted a warning about the kissing..... :p
:ltr:

Yes, it was a very long, deep lip lock! :D

Those speed bumps would irritate me but, I understand ya gotta slow down those cagers. Vid cam worked really well. Thanks for sharing!

cheers

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
I see you practice safe kissing (helmet, LOL)
The video look really good for the price. Quite a bit of "fish eye" distortion, but can't complain for the price. May have to get one before I head to the mountains again.
Thanks for the vid

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see you practice safe kissing (helmet, LOL)
The video look really good for the price. Quite a bit of "fish eye" distortion, but can't complain for the price. May have to get one before I head to the mountains again.
Thanks for the vid
It's a wide angle lens / FOV and I can change it to standard FOV in the settings.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
145 Posts
Nice Video..thanks for posting. I see you have the XM/Sirius radio on your handlebars. Way cheaper than the victory option do you have a bag for rain? Hows it hooked up? Any other particulars?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice Video..thanks for posting. I see you have the XM/Sirius radio on your handlebars. Way cheaper than the victory option do you have a bag for rain? Hows it hooked up? Any other particulars?
I've had that Sirius now on the 3rd bike lol.

Use a small sandwich baggie when it's raining.

I have an adapter connected to the iPod hookup and run a wire from it up the handlebar to the radio.

You can also use built-in FM transmitter.

Works great although at some point I'm going to upgrade the front speakers. Maybe even the amp.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts