Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just purchased a new-to-me 2012 XC; having gotten much good information in these forums I'm happy to sign up as a new Victory owner. This is far from my first bike, having owned and/or ridden a couple of Harleys, a couple of Honda Gold Wings and a CB750, Yamaha Venture, Seca 750 and YA125 (my first bike!), a Kawasaki Concours, Nomad, KLR, Voyager and Vaquero. The Vaquero is still in my garage but will go on the chopping block if we ever get a summer out here in the wilds of Northern Nevada.

Thanks to everyone who has added their good info and photos - especially wiring info, such as installing a non-factory GPS. All I have to do now is get the Autocom Pro-Rider that I had new in my junkbox (never used it) hooked up and the Mrs. and I are good to go for the summer.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Howdy from a grumpy young not retired cop!

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
Where were you doing your copping and where is home? Oh...welcome from the Pacific Northwet.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Howdy from a grumpy young not retired cop!
Howdy, brother! Hang in there, someday you'll be old 'n grumpy like me... lol

RICZ, I worked for an agency in Northern CA, pulled the pin and moved up here to NV as soon as I could. Much quieter, the loudest thing in my neighborhood now is the coyotes playing "King of the Hill" on the rockpile in my back yard!

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
Welcome from this non-grumpy non-cop in CT!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts