Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a brand new 2011 XC. I live just outside Toronto, Canada so I won't be riding it for at least 4 months. That leaves lots of time to pick my accessories. But that is where the problem is. Are there any new companies out there creating accessories for this incredible bike? I'm looking for everything from performance to looks. If you know any, please reply, and hopefully you have a website too.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
13,043 Posts
Congrats on the XC! They are really amazing. I don't know how you can wait 4 months to ride it. That would drive me nuts!! I'm sure it's all part of living in the North though.

Bless you folks that do because we can't all live in the South.

My advice is to check out the various Victory forums and read the model specific sections on the XC starting in 2010. I glean more info that way than asking lots of questions because I learn about stuff I didn't even know enough to ask about. :)

When you get stumped is when to ask questions. Be sure to use the search feature every time though because chances are someone else has already asked that question - whatever it may be.

Cheers and Regards!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congratulations on your new 2011 Cross Country. You are correct,this Motorcycle is incredible, and you will enjoy it very much. I am an accessory searcher myself, and have added a lot to my 2011. BBob is correct just look on the forums and you will pick up a lot of good advice. Two recommendations. One, contact Santa Rosa Vee Twin and purchase their handlebar for the Cross Country. It pulls back 2" and believe me it is great. two, I am currently having Rifle Windshelds make me a windshield for my Cross Country. It will be 21" high and 2" wider than stock. I also added on from the company Witchdoctor the centerstand. Have fun with your Cross Country, and God bless Canada.thumb up

·
Registered
528 Posts
Congrats on the new bike and welcome to the forum.
Yep the XC is a blast to ride and it's looks draws a lot of attention.
I have had a couple of the ladies from church say "I don't care much for riding motorcycles but I would like to go for a ride on this 1"

dd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts