Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully I still fit in, but after getting on the new 2014 Judge, I really like the forward controls and the handles. I know that most people probably think that the new 2014 isn't really a judge because they changed it, but I loved it, and I love the big front tire etc. Feels and looks fantastic in Red.

See you all on the road, my bike comes in this Saturday, so I can't wait to get my hands on it.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Hopefully I still fit in, but after getting on the new 2014 Judge, I really like the forward controls and the handles. I know that most people probably think that the new 2014 isn't really a judge because they changed it, but I loved it, and I love the big front tire etc. Feels and looks fantastic in Red.

See you all on the road, my bike comes in this Saturday, so I can't wait to get my hands on it.
Congrats! cheers Let's see some pictures once you get it. Saturday won't come quick enough. ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts

Awsome! Please give a ride report!! Does it drag footpegs or any other parts to quick? Like the 13 Judge...

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Hopefully I still fit in, but after getting on the new 2014 Judge, I really like the forward controls and the handles. I know that most people probably think that the new 2014 isn't really a Judge because they changed it, but I loved it, and I love the big front tire etc. Feels and looks fantastic in Red.

If you are Happy with it is all that matters .. I sat on one and kind of liked it .. Then spotted the Kingpin I have now ..

·
Registered
690 Posts
I test rode one, and it felt light and nimble, and power was great, because of the light weight. I would LOVE to race a Super Glide on one, LOL !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts