Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my deposit down today, and I pick the bike up tuesday. I went black.

There are a few things that need to be changed, and wondered if anyone knew the answers?

- Cheese wedge - will the ones from a hammer or vegas fit? I like the ones that say 106 on them.
- exhaust - anyone make a good one yet? I like the bent slash cut pipes that you sometimes see on hammers
- hard removable saddle bags - all I've seen so far are "leather" ones
- fuel gauge - does anyone make an aftermarket one?

Other than those, the bike seems perfect for me. I'm trading in a 2011 Yamaha FZ-8. After riding the Judge, my bike feels like a toy. I'm kicking my own a$$ for not buying one sooner!

Thanks all!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I put my deposit down today, and I pick the bike up tuesday. I went black.

There are a few things that need to be changed, and wondered if anyone knew the answers?

- Cheese wedge - will the ones from a hammer or vegas fit? I like the ones that say 106 on them.
- exhaust - anyone make a good one yet? I like the bent slash cut pipes that you sometimes see on hammers
- hard removable saddle bags - all I've seen so far are "leather" ones
- fuel gauge - does anyone make an aftermarket one?

Other than those, the bike seems perfect for me. I'm trading in a 2011 Yamaha FZ-8. After riding the Judge, my bike feels like a toy. I'm kicking my own a$$ for not buying one sooner!

Thanks all!
Wow, congrats on your new Judge! cheers

I'd be willing to trade a pair of 106ci cheese wedges for the ones on your Judge. They're chrome, like this one:
wedge.png

·
Registered
246 Posts
Congrats on the Judge. Talk to the dealer about the gauge flash. According to the owners manuals there is an optional mode that has a fuel gauge or at least a distance to empty mode. I am having mine done soon so I don't have first hand experience but several members here do.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Crossroads, if you had the black ones, like on the hammer 8 ball, you'd be on!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Crossroads, if you had the black ones, like on the hammer 8 ball, you'd be on!
No problem. I'm sure you will find someone with the black ones willing to trade. thumb up

·
Registered
162 Posts
Wedges

Wedges you dont need no stinkin wedges...All the wedges are the same size you can interchange between KP, Vegas, Hammer, Jackpot, etc if it has a wedge. You want anyone that has an 8ball model, doesn't matter what bike.

As for exhaust choose wisely I would imagine you could use any exhaust from a highball, vegas or KP from 09-12. the mounts look the same, but verify.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts