Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a vixtory vision.. an 08. I am not 100% on motorcycle lingo so I get somewhat confused reading these posts but I'm trying to learn about my bike through you guys so thanks !

·
Registered
483 Posts
Is this your first bike? Pretty good way to start riding going straight to the top. The Vision is a great bike!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this your first bike? Pretty good way to start riding going straight to the top. The Vision is a great bike!
Nope! I had a vstar 650 prior to this for about a year and a half. Wanted to do more highway driving to see my friends in Miami, orlando and Sarasota so I got something bigger! 1732 cc's just feels right!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Nope! I had a vstar 650 prior to this for about a year and a half. Wanted to do more highway driving to see my friends in Miami, orlando and Sarasota so I got something bigger! 1732 cc's just feels right!
Well the Vision is perfect for that. It's an incredible bike. You made a wise choice. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy my two.

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
We are here to help you with your bike and out of your money. Did your Vision come with an owners manual? If so, READ IT! That will answer a lot of questions right there. A tip for better handling; air up the tires 38-40 front, 40-42 rear. At least 15 psi in the rear shock and only use a hand pump like this to do it - no compressor air....
https://www.worldwidecyclery.com/products/fox-factory-high-pressure-shock-pump-with-bleed-valve-300psi?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvc3Swd_b2wIVFrvsCh3lWA9fEAQYASABEgLdH_D_BwE
There are others,go to Amazon, eBay, etc.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I have the Fox air shock as well. Got mine on Amazon.

Fox Racing Shox Shock Pump 027-00-007 - 150 Psi Max

1 - 6 of 6 Posts